|Contribution Rating:||621 (ranked 459th; 291 in last year)|
|Member Since||Sep 13, 2009|
|# Messages Posted:||2|
|Location:||Stony Plain, Canada|
|About myself:|| I got into this business with a NES, first game I played was Super Mario Bros. Yes, there are many who's tale starts the same way. I am not a hard-core, nor a collector, I'm just a guy with a lot of time on his hands. Want do you want me to do? Chop down some trees? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? |
My career peaked in my mid-teens, I'm on the down slide now, but still capable of cranking out a good review. It's funny, back when we were young and broke we imagined having collections numbering in the thousands as soon as we made more than 30k a year... Now I only buy games as impulse buys.
If you're a nostalgic bastard like me, and enjoy PC games, I'd really recommend Good Old Games (www.gog.com) as a place to go for great deals. It's not steam or D2D, but the prices are right and they give you soundtracks, manuals, wallpapers, and a whole bunch of other goodies along with the game. It's also DRM free.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Quad Core with 4GB Ram, held back by shitty Motherboard!
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- It still works like the day I got it, carts are another story.
- Nintendo Wii -- Wish I used it more.
- Sega Genesis -- So Dusty.
- Sony PlayStation -- You used to be magical. Now you`re like the memory of a long dead dog.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Dusty.
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Finally