- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- An Elite 360 console. I do most of my gaming on this.
- Sega Genesis -- AKA The Mega Drive II, my 1st console. Control port 1 slightly broken, got to fiddle it a little for all buttons to work
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Finally got one!
- Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) -- Has a very cranky wi-fi button. Hardly ever use it anymore.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- 4th PC. windows 7, 2.7ghz processor, 3GB RAM, 640GB HDD, multi DVD drive & nvidia geforce 9200 graphics. my current PC.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Premium version-- Currently sitting collecting dust, as a spare just in case my elite get RRoD again
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Premium version-- my spare 360. collecting dust.
- Sony PlayStation -- Original model, hardly ever used as i play my PS1 games on my PS2.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Slimline silver, replacement for my original, now broken, PS2.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Another black brick version, an old neighber handed it over when he moved out.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Black brick, broken after kicking it.
Used to Have
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My 2nd PC. Win 98, 166Mhz processor, 32MB RAM, 1GB HDD
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My 3rd PC. windows XP,1.9Ghz, 192MB RAM, DVD/CD-RW, 72GB HDD, handed over to my brother when i got my current PC.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- 1st PC
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Windows XP laptop. Busted.
Over my Dead Body
- Nintendo Wii -- For reasons i'm too grown up to admit. That, and none of the games interest me much if at all.