- IBM PC / Compatible -- Only five of these now.
- Apple Power Mac -- Nice piece of design. This is my second and when I saw it in a sale I felt sorry for it
- Apple iPad 2 -- Whoopee for Christmas!
Used to Have
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- A £2 bargain with games, camera and printer.
- Nintendo SNES
- Commodore 64 -- I have had lots of games for this. Long load times but generally they played well
- Commodore Amiga -- Amiga 1200. I've been trying to dispose of this but I keep finding games, now I have two of them
- Commodore Amiga CD32 -- Used, documented & tested games, now sold on e-bay
- Sega Master System
- Amstrad CPC -- This is my second. I picked it up for £1 with games. Semed rude to say No.
- Commodore Amiga -- Amiga 600 : Good bright graphics, good sound. All games submitted to the database and its almost
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Another £1 bargain that's gone now.
- Acorn BBC Micro -- Very disappointing, I'd been looking forward to using this and it just died on me.
- Commodore Amiga -- Amiga ST. Games were on 3.5" discs
- Sinclair ZX81 -- Very fussy about tapes. Long load times and more failures than the C64 & Amstrad
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum -- Very fussy about tape volumes and long load times. Lots of games but none that really appealed