All Time Favorite
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 -- RTS at its most direct, plus a well-crafted quirky universe.
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge -- Up to that point, the meatiest RTS expansion pack in terms of gameplay content.
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars -- C&C when it takes a few cues from other RTS - just amazing.
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath -- Now THIS is how you do an expansion! (barring bugs and imbalances)
- RollerCoaster Tycoon -- Hiding an intense management game under a kid-friendly paintjob. Loved it as both throughout my gaming life :D
- Saints Row 2 -- My entry point to sandbox/open world games. Absolutely immersive.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever - Game of the Year Edition -- The best writing and NPCs an FPS can get.
- Theme Hospital -- Doctor, attend in 7 places simultaneously!
- Age of Empires II: HD Edition -- An almost-perfect re-release, if only it wasn't tied to Steam and was compatible with the original.
- Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty -- Beautiful, innovative, entertaining and DAMN FRUSTRATING
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete - Collector's Edition -- Playing this is a medical condition on its own. I don't want to heal.
- Saints Row IV -- The most logical way to end a series that's been trying to raise the bar on itself too much for its own good.
- Star Trek: Armada -- That campaign...
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force -- A Voyager game, this good? Something's wrong with the universe...
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- Back when Relic did good stuff and made well-placed innovations.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm -- ...for the gameplay, okay?
- Worms: Armageddon -- Artillery at its finest. Nothing can ever beat this, especially after the patches.