|Contribution Rating:||2364 (ranked 208th; 343 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 21, 2011|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Seattle, United States|
|AIM Screen Name:||Doommaster1994|
|About myself:||Video Game Music Nut|
Started composing music at age 15. First music program was AdLib Visual Composer. I had talked to Frank Klepacki who told me he used the program for his MS-DOS music (particularly Eye of the Beholder II). I just downloaded the program to look at it but then decided to try and compose a song and to my surprise I was successful.
Instruments I play are keyboards, guitar (acoustic and electric), some drums, a little bass.
Musical Influences: Alan Parsons Project (Turn of a Friendly Card), Alice in Chains, Barenaked Ladies, Heatwave (Too Hot To Handle), Nirvana, Pearl Jam (Ten), and various video game musicians. If you really want to know which video game musicians specifically, it mostly depends on what I've been listening to recently. Right now, mostly stuff by Andi McGinty.
I also seem to hate games everybody likes and like games everybody hates.
In addition, I am a certified VGM logger and am a proud member of the Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki.
Thanks for stopping by.
- 3DO -- Needs to be fixed. :(
- Apple iMac -- Needs to be fixed. :(
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPod -- Have two of them. One of them (blue) no longer works. Other (silver) has broken clickwheel.
- Atari 2600 -- Junior Model
- Commodore 64 -- UK model with one key broken off.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Custom-built Windows 98 SE machine which plays DOS games with FM sound.