|Contribution Rating:||2692 (ranked 216th; 86 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 21, 2011|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Seattle, United States|
|About myself:||My real name is Nicholas Kalata, and I am of Greek and European descent. I was born in Seattle, Washington on June 8, 1994. I share the same exact birthday as Yu Yangyi. Ever since I was a small child, I have always been fascinated with music. I got into video game music a little later in my life.|
I had started composing music at age 15. My first music program was AdLib Visual Composer. I had talked to Frank Klepacki who told me he used the program for his MS-DOS music (particularly Eye of the Beholder II). I just downloaded the program to look at it but then decided to try and compose a song and to my surprise I was successful.
I play several instruments. Pretty much anything with strings or keys. I can't play any brass or woodwinds.
I am also the bassist in the band Waking Maya, and we are almost ready to release our debut CD.
In addition, I am doing the music to a game that is soon to be released on Steam; Drift(Over)Drive.
- 3DO -- Needs to be fixed. :(
- Apple iMac -- Needs to be fixed. :(
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPod -- Have two of them. One of them (blue) no longer works. Other (silver) has broken clickwheel.
- Atari 2600 -- Junior Model
- Commodore 64 -- UK model with one key broken off.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Custom-built Windows 98 SE machine which plays DOS games with FM sound.