|Contribution Rating:||85470 (ranked 11th; 32742 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 08, 2012|
|# Messages Posted:||482|
|Location:||Portugal, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau|
All Time Favorite
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- EverQuest -- Very sick
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Silent Hill 2
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
- Shin Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun: Kunio-tachi no Banka
- F1 2017 (Special Edition)
- Fire Pro Wrestling World
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- Metroid: Samus Returns
- Pipe Dream -- Sharp X68000
- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
- Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium -- Again
- Aero Elite: Combat Academy -- Japanese version
- Alone in the Dark -- FM Towns
- Alone in the Dark 2 -- FM Towns
- The Charnel House Trilogy
- Dark Souls III -- PlayStation 4
- Energy Airforce
- Energy Airforce: aimStrike!
- Nintendo SNES -- My second Super Famicom. The first one (bought in 1992) died in 2000. RIP. Cause of death still unknown.
- Fujitsu FM Towns -- Beautiful.
- Sharp X68000 -- Even more BEAUTIFUL!
- Nintendo 64 -- Bought it in 1998 only because of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Sadly I gave my precious GB to a classmate in 2000. But years later my brother gave me his (still boxed) GB.
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- My first console. NES Hong Kong version. I also have the Family Computer + Famicom Disk System.
- 3DO -- My brother bought in 1994. Still looks brand new for obvious reasons. Nowadays the machine is in my possession.
Plan on Getting
- Philips CD-i
Used to Have
- Cell Phone -- Nokia 3330, still love you, bitch.
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- I needed $$ to buy the DVD "Beastie Boys Video Anthology", so I sold my GBC. That was the only time I sold a system.