|Contribution Rating:||80 (tied for 1680th; 22 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jun 15, 2012|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|About myself:||Casual player. Enjoy both new and older games. Favorite genres include survival horror, action/FPS, stealth and fighting.|
All Time Favorite
- Clock Tower
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
- Driver 2
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Resident Evil
Plan on Getting
- 3DO -- I just really want to play Jurassic Park Interactive.
- Microsoft Xbox -- Though I'm not crazy about this system, I would be interested in playing the exclusive games for it.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- I wanted a PSP for a handheld but would love to try out all of the Game Boy games.
- Nintendo Wii -- Would like this for the Resident Evil games.
- Sega CD -- I never had a chance to get one when it first came out.
- Sega Dreamcast -- Those things look so fun.
- Sega Saturn -- Woud love one of these, but Saturns seem like they're very high maintenance and memory cartridges are a bit pricey.
- Android smartphone -- Samsung Galaxy S3. Not too many games, but I do use FPSe (PlayStation emulator) and a Sega Genesis emulator. It's great.
- Apple iPod Touch -- I've got a 64GB iPod Touch 5 with over 60 games. Best handheld I've owned yet.
- Apple MacBook -- Just got my MacBook Pro a few months ago. Amazing laptop, can't wait to get more games for it.
- Nintendo 64 -- Traded my Xbox for this.
- Nintendo GameCube -- I'm still on my first GameCube. It's never let me down. I have the silver version, by the way.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Decided to get a PS2 again to re-discover oldies but goodies. Slim, black model.
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Still play my PS3 often.
Used to Have
- Microsoft Xbox -- Traded it for a Nintendo 64.
- Sony PlayStation -- Sold it. Kind of miss it, actually.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Limited edition silver system. Gave it to a close friend of mine.