|Contribution Rating:||6524 (ranked 99th; 1127 in last year)|
|Member Since||Oct 05, 2012|
|# Messages Posted:||158|
|AIM Screen Name:||rwolf59|
|About myself:||An oldtimer packrat.
(I estimate my collection is about 650 games.)|
I started out playing text adventures on mainframes, then on Atari ST.
I got interested in flight simulators when the PC came out, as I found the ST didn't quite cope with such things, and got seriously hooked playing EF2000 and EAW on a 486/66.
Last flew IL-2 series and DCS:Black Shark some time ago, but my PC (and desk space) is not up to what is needed to fly, so I stay with simpler stuff for the moment.
All Time Favorite
- EF2000 -- all versions
- European Air War -- still going strong I hear, but hard to run in xp
- IL-2 Sturmovik Series (Complete Edition) -- all versions
- Total Air War -- good old 3dfx days
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss -- I had tamed every monster in the end, had to kill the main b/g :-(
- Wing Commander: Privateer (CD-ROM Edition) -- I want a Taurus ship of my own
- Baldur's Gate -- Game starting to bug out at dungeon loads south.
- BioShock -- Ok, I got to see the first BigDaddy.
- Black Mesa -- Nostalgia trip
- Dead Space -- ...slightly boring shooter
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion -- sandbox
- Fallout 3 -- sandbox
- F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon -- ...slightly boring shooter
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition -- surprisingly fun for what it is, a mindless shooter with millions of weapons
- Darkstar One -- Nice, but boring in the long run, somehow.
- Portal -- mod: Prelude
- Doctor Who: Destiny of the Doctors -- queued up for more screenshots, low prio
- Europa Universalis III: Chronicles -- I suck at strategy games like these
- Falcon 4.0 -- got the last mod of BMS 4.32
- IBM PC / Compatible -- about a dozen, from dinosaurs to current models
- Apple MacBook -- Powerbook 165
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP
- Atari ST -- 1040ST with RTC addon.
- Sinclair QL -- addons: 3.5" floppy & internal 128/256k memory mod.