All Time Favorite
- EF 2000 -- all versions
- European Air War -- still going strong I hear, but hard to run in xp
- IL-2 Sturmovik Series (Complete Edition) -- all versions
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield -- occasional online coops
- Total Air War -- good old 3dfx days
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss -- I had tamed every monster in the end, had to kill the main b/g :-(
- Wing Commander: Privateer (CD-ROM Edition) -- I want a Taurus ship of my own
- Borderlands 2 -- a bit too demanding for my rig
- Joint Operations: Escalation -- mods: IC/ICE/SG/AW2 weekly online coop
- Left 4 Dead 2 -- not really interested in Zombies
- Silent Hunter III -- vanilla only, though I know of the GWX mod.
- Doctor Who: Destiny of the Doctors -- queued up for more screenshots, low prio
- Dragon Age: Origins (Collector's Edition) -- when uplay will work again, it's a p.o.s.
- Falcon 4.0 -- got the last mod of BMS 4.32
- Psychonauts -- I don't like platformers, but what the heck.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl -- and it's sequels. (With the 2009 mod it's nice).
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire -- floppy version is buggy in DosBox
- IBM PC / Compatible -- about a dozen, from dinosaurs to (relatively) current models
- Apple MacBook -- Powerbook 165, with external CD drive
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP -- Silver, plus some addons.
- Atari ST -- 1040ST with RTC addon.
- Sinclair QL -- addons: 3.5" floppy & internal 128/256k memory mod.
- Cell Phone -- various, latest: Samsung/Android
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Purchased used and stripped - now ok after I got some new parts.
Used to Have
- Cell Phone -- Nokia/Windows Phone - simply bricked itself one day.
- MB Vectrex -- Dead screen, no controller, but it played internally. Scrapped.