|Contribution Rating:||17 (tied for 4105th; 8 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 15, 2013|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Sleepy Hollow, United States|
|About myself:||I'm an introvert who spends his time indoors playing video games. Like a lot of people around here, actually.|
All Time Favorite
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition -- I revisit this game at least once every 6 months or so, and always discover something new.
- Demon's Souls -- Dark Souls, except not everyone and their grandmother has played it - so I seem hip.
- Deus Ex -- I feel like giving it yet another playthrough...
- Deus Ex: Invisible War -- ...then seeing if I can finish the contested sequel this time..
- Final Fantasy VII -- When I have lots and lots of free time.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Windows 7 64-bit, 8gb RAM, Gtx 550 ti, Intel i5-2400 3.10 GHz + nearly two hundred games on Steam.
- Apple Power Mac -- G4 with System 9. Played tons of Marathon on it - but it's in a box right now..
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Slim model.
- Nintendo DS Lite -- Two of them. A black one with lots of stuck pixels and fingerprints, and a silver one that still works properly.
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- I finally enter the seventh console generation, just as it comes to a close....
Plan on Getting
- Atari 2600 -- Why not?
- 3DO -- Again, why not?
Used to Have
- Sega Genesis -- Had one when I was about four. My mom and dad gave it to my playmate Sam, when his broke down :(
- Sega Game Gear -- Haven't the slightest clue where it is, or if it still works.
- Sony PlayStation -- PAL system from when I used to live in the UK. It's now probably in a box somewhere far away.
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- One of those cool purple, transparent ones. My brother has it now.
- Nintendo GameCube -- Another PAL system from my time in the UK. It's now lying around somewhere, with no cables or memory cards.
Over my Dead Body
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Pay-to-play multiplayer, circular scratched discs and ads all over the place? No thanks.
- Nintendo Wii U -- Another previous gen-console with a gimmicky controller and library that's mostly shovelware? Why Nintendo?