|Contribution Rating:||103 (tied for 1401st; 51 in last year)|
|Member Since||Aug 04, 2013|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Krasnodar, United States|
All Time Favorite
- The Ninja Warriors -- great, wait...GREAT game for SNES from Natsume!
- Streets of Rage 3 -- Japanese version so awesome
- Devil's Crush -- Awesome video pinball for PC Engine
- Alpha Mission II -- Plan on getting this shooter for Neo Geo
- Nintendo SNES -- I have a Super Famicom. My favorite console of all time! Games, graphics,sound like cd! Use with RGB Scart cable
- Sega Saturn -- Awesome system to have from SEGA! Miriads of shooters,rpg's,action games,fighting games.Use with RGB Scart cable
- NEC TurboDuo -- I have pc engine duo-r console,Interface unit with super system card, tons of awesome games! Modded to RGB!!!
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- I have AV Famicom, great system variation to have, already modded it to RGB!!! Using NESRGB board form Tim Worthington
- Sony PlayStation -- Not the best system in the world,but have some playeble games
- Nintendo Wii -- A console i use to play Game Cube games, wii games suck
- Sega Genesis -- Recently got Japanese Mega Drive 2 model HAA-2502 with RGB Scart/paritel cable.
Plan on Getting
- Sega CD -- Interesting add-on for megadrive, had some interesting 2d games( i am not include fmv shit)
- Sega Game Gear -- Plan on getting Game Gear and mod it to TV Game Gear using RGB amp.
- SNK Neo Geo CD -- Cheap alternative to AES,with some "made strictly for this system" games
Over my Dead Body
- Bandai Playdia -- FMV..FMV..FMV, what should i say.......