|Contribution Rating:||80 (tied for 1572nd; 2 in last year)|
|Member Since||Oct 22, 1999|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|MSN Messenger:||[email protected]|
|Yahoo! Messenger:||[email protected]|
|About myself:||It's time to update this description again. I am an enthousiastic programmer who loves the demoscene and sometimes plays oldschool and newschool games too. My first experience as a gamer was on an Amstrad CPC 6128. As a demoscene coder I started watching and coding demos in a 486 PC. Later I moved on coding demos for other oldschool (CPC, C64) and newschool platforms (PC, Gamepark).|
I work in my spare time as a freelance coder at a casual game company called Dot Red Games - www.dotredgames.com
My other sites and blogs where you can find more information about me are here:
http://www.codeverse.gr (will be updated soon with new content)
http://optimus6128.blogspot.com (primary blog with feelings and thoughts)
http://plasmafun.blogspot.com (game/demo rants)
http://gatestodelirium.blogspot.com (used to be a crazy site, now has updates about what I am currently working on)
All Time Favorite
- DOOM II -- Needless to say anything.
- Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon -- The best of the beholder series. My favorite computer RPG ever!
- Borderlands -- I am so addicted to this game. Blends FPS and RPG elements very nicely!
- Test Drive Unlimited -- Such a great open racing game. I like driving on the island randomly and forgetting myself.
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow -- Best castloid on GBA and not only. I have finished it several times and still play it again.
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin -- Another castloid game I enjoyed a lot on the DS.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia -- Another castloid game I enjoyed a lot on the DS.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- desktop PC: AMD Athlon 64 dual core - GeForce GTS 450
- IBM PC / Compatible -- laptop PC: Intel quad core - ATI HD 4650
- Amstrad CPC -- 6128 with CRTC1, colour monitor, CPC Booster
- GamePark 32 (GP32) -- GP2X Wiz (dead pixels, touch not working, sniff sniff)
- Nintendo DS Lite -- Good for gaming and deving
- GamePark 32 (GP32) -- GP2X (sorry, there was no list for other Gamepark handhelds)
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP -- with usb cart for coding experiments
Over my Dead Body
- GamePark 32 (GP32) -- Caanoo (my beloved!)
Used to Have
- GamePark 32 (GP32) -- GP32 (broken) :(((