All Time Favorite
- Paradroid 90 -- My absolute favorite. I commit blashpemy and disable the transaction game every time though.
- Ambermoon -- I never played through the game, but it just has such high production values and is pretty big.
- Battle Squadron -- Great old-school shmup.
- Beneath a Steel Sky -- Great story and background art. Pretty logical puzzles.
- Gradius V -- My favorite modern shmup, cool level design and bosses.
- Outcast -- Great story and graphics (for the time), what a pitty that the sequel was canceled.
- Rez -- There's no game I've played through more often than this one.
- The Secret of Monkey Island -- My first adventure game.
- Shadow of the Colossus -- Awesome character- and leveldesign. Also outstanding (absence of) interface and use of cinematic camera angles.
- X-COM: UFO Defense -- Addictive mixing of genres.
- Xenon 2: Megablast -- Best title track of any game ever. Great graphics to boot.
- Atari 2600 -- 6-switch and Jr.
- Atari Jaguar
- Atari Lynx
- Atari ST -- 1040 STfM
- Commodore 128
- Commodore 64
- Commodore Amiga -- 500 and 1200