|Contribution Rating:||575 (ranked 462nd; 24 in last year)|
|Member Since||Dec 26, 2003|
|# Messages Posted:||9|
|About myself:||The old description I had here wasn't very good.
I might make a new one later.|
But hey, I noticed the game Action Cyborg, which I did some of the graphics for, has been added to MobyGames, and apparently I'm also listed as a developer now.
All Time Favorite
- Descent I and II: The Definitive Collection -- Basically two of the most unique shooters ever, with the greatest soundtracks ever.
- Independence War: Deluxe Edition
- System Shock
- Wizardry 8
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (Limited Edition)
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
- Sony PlayStation Vita -- Original Vita 3G
- Sega Genesis -- Mega Drive II with one gamepad that doesn't work too well.
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- 160GB Slim (upgraded to 500GB)
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Two original grey models, both with some screen defects
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Compaq 615 Laptop
- IBM PC / Compatible -- AMD Athlon II x3 440 3.0 ghz, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit (recently added an Radeon 7750 GPU)
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Intel Pentium III 650Mhz, 384MB RAM, Ubuntu Studio 8.04
Used to Have
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Now disassembled with a new machine in the old case: AMD Athlon XP 2600+, 512MB RAM, Windows XP Pro SP 2
- IBM PC / Compatible -- 486DX2-66Mhz, 16MB RAM, MS-DOS/Windows 3.1. Was my main machine for almost 10 years