|Contribution Rating:||290 (tied for 692nd; 1 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 25, 2004|
|# Messages Posted:||1|
|AIM Screen Name:||FloodSpectre462|
|About myself:||I'm a lifelong gamer, unbiased toward systems, release dates, or even genres, for the most part. While I love video games I'm also a board game and card game geek as well (Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Munchkin, etc..) and I'll occasionally indulge in some tabletop RPGs, though I prefer to play them tactically, like Shadowrun allows me to.|
By the way, this is my more recent account. I had an older one which I hardly used back before college: http://www.mobygames.com/user/sheet/userSheetId,3003/
All Time Favorite
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
- Fallout 2
- Half-Life 2
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete - Collector's Edition
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - Prologue
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Brütal Legend
Plan on Getting
- Sega Master System -- Some good old games for this thing, even if it is hideous.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- AMD X2 5600, Radeon 4870HD, pretty blue lights.
- Microsoft Xbox -- Latest gen, mod chip, 250gb HD, and cost almost nothing.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Modded with extra fans and heatsinks.
- Nintendo 64 -- Co-ax connector is destroyed, but who cares.
- Nintendo DS Lite -- Onyx. Bought while waiting for a Wii...
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- Like any old NES, it has its share of issues.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- Needs an Afterburner...
Used to Have
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Pawned it for Ikaruga. Was so worth it.
- Sega Game Gear -- Pawned this for Ikaruga too.