|Contribution Rating:||4349 (ranked 128th; 752 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 31, 2004|
|# Messages Posted:||39|
|About myself:||As I don't like empty pages, here's a short description of myself:|
Born in 1981 in Germany, I got my first PC in 1994. In 2001 I installed Linux on my computer and bought myself a Dreamcast to avoid lack of good games. Oh, and I still have my GameBoy from 1989 which is regularly used for playing Tetris. New since 2005: a Gamecube!
Favourite genres: Adventures, closely followed by Action-Adventures and (non Hack 'n Slash) RPGs with a good story. I'm also playing FPSs and Jump 'n Runs, the first one because Linux has many FPSs, the second one because of the perfect gameplay on my Dreamcast.
Favourite games: Impossible to tell because of different genres and concepts. The game I replayed most often is Das Schwarze Auge - Die Schicksalsklinge, though.
My goal in MobyGames is to provide additional information about Linux releases and European DC games and add a few boxshots and credits.
The picture in my profile is taken from http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/g/i/giacchetta2/avellinelf.jpg.html
Used to Have
- IBM PC / Compatible -- 486DX2/66MHz, 1MB Cirrus Logic Graphics Card, Soundblaster 16, MS DOS 6.22 + Windows 3.1, internet connection ;-)
- Cell Phone -- Siemens M55 - J2ME compatible
- Sega Dreamcast -- I didn't need the third one :-) Unfortunately it was the only one I had with a Samsung drive, as I later noticed...
- Cell Phone -- Nokia N97 mini (Symbian)
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Intel Core i7 860, GeForce GTS 450, 4GB RAM, SB X-Fi, Slackware Linux
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Laptop: HP 625 (2x2,3GHz), Slackware Linux
- Cell Phone -- Nokia 9300
- IBM PC / Compatible -- AMD Athlon64 3200+, Geforce 6800GT, 2GB RAM, SB Audigy, Slackware Linux
- Nintendo GameCube
- Sega Dreamcast