|Contribution Rating:||7844 (ranked 101st; 1894 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 31, 2004|
|# Messages Posted:||51|
|About myself:||Born in 1981 in Germany, I got my first PC in 1994. In 2001 I installed Linux on my computer and bought myself a Dreamcast to avoid lack of good games. Oh, and I still have my GameBoy from 1989 which is regularly used for playing Tetris and other multiplayer games. New since 2005: a Gamecube!|
Favourite genres: Adventures, closely followed by Action-Adventures and (non Hack 'n Slash) RPGs with a good story. Of course I'm also playing games of different genres - most of them are indie games in various forms and shapes nowadays.
Favourite games: Impossible to tell because of different genres and concepts. The game I replayed most often is Das Schwarze Auge - Die Schicksalsklinge, though.
What am I doing here? My goal in MobyGames is to provide information about Linux releases and European DC games as well as adding additional boxshots and credits. Physical releases are always preferred, I try to ignore download only releases as much as I can ;-)
The picture in my profile is taken from http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/g/i/giacchetta2/avellinelf.jpg.html
Used to Have
- IBM PC / Compatible -- 486DX2/66MHz, 1MB Cirrus Logic Graphics Card, Soundblaster 16, MS DOS 6.22 + Windows 3.1, internet connection ;-)
- Sega Dreamcast -- I didn't need the third one :-) Unfortunately it was the only one I had with a Samsung drive, as I later noticed...
- Cell Phone -- Siemens M55 - J2ME compatible
- Cell Phone -- Nokia 9300
- Cell Phone -- Nokia N97 mini (Symbian)
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Intel Core i7 860, GeForce GTS 450, 4GB RAM, SB X-Fi, Slackware Linux
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Laptop: HP 625 (2x2,3GHz), Slackware Linux
- IBM PC / Compatible -- AMD Athlon64 3200+, Geforce 6800GT, 2GB RAM, SB Audigy, Slackware Linux
- Nintendo GameCube