|Contribution Rating:||162 (ranked 1027th; 37 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 17, 2004|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|About myself:||Hi. I'm Brazilian and my first contact with electronic games was when I was about 6, with an old Atari 2600 (that, by the way, is still working nowadays). When I was 9, I used a PC for the first time, in my school. Some time later, I gained a Mega Drive (Sega Genesis in USA) and one year later, my first PC. After that I bought a Super Nintendo, as antique. Today I'm in university and I play on my PC or in my Playstation 2, and occasionally a bit of Mario and Zelda on my old Nintendo 64.|
Sorry by my english, but it's not my language. :-)
- Atari 2600 -- My 1st console. Still working. It's a black 1983 (Brazilian model)
- Sega Genesis -- My 2nd console. Still working. It's a Mega Drive III (Brazilian model, equals to the 2nd USA Genesis). One 3-button pad.
- Nintendo SNES -- My 3rd console. Still working. It's a regular Super NES. Two gamepads.
- Nintendo 64 -- My 4th console. Still working. It's the first model (dark gray). One gamepad with rumble pak.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- My 5th console. Obviously still working. It's a slim american model. Two gamepads (one wi-fi), one memory card.