|Contribution Rating:||8 (tied for 6039th; 1 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jun 14, 2006|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Bad Aussee, Austria|
|About myself:||Like many others I was a hardcore gamer during my childhood and the wild days as teenager. Someday I changed the front from gamer to coder as an adult. But the nostalgic feelings never died! Moby Games is a great place which brings back those long gone feelings.
IMHO games do not need bombastic graphics or real time physics. They should simply be FUN TO PLAY! This is the philosophy behind my game developing company Black Golem. Visit me at www.blackgolem.com and see how the little game coder guy thinks games have to look like!|
Used to Have
- Magnavox Odyssey -- First console in my life. Gun Fight and Big Axe Pet were great (as far as I can remember)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- I should write a game for this system, it's just legendary!
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Christmas present. Tetris is addiction in its purest form.
- Nintendo SNES -- Also a christmas present. Thanks Christkind! (we don't have Santa Claus in Austria)
- Sony PlayStation -- So many great games. Well done, Sony!
- Nintendo 64 -- First real 3D machine. Super Mario 64 revolutionized the platform genre.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP -- Neat little handheld. Bought it from my brother for homebrewing.
- Nintendo DS Lite -- Won it at sweepstake. Without question, Nintendo is the godfather of innovation!