|Contribution Rating:||11393 (ranked 90th; 6 in last year)|
|Member Since||Feb 04, 2007|
|# Messages Posted:||3096|
|Location:||Almost Nyack NY, United States|
I work in a library - I love my job - and I'm a book person above all; if I couldn't read I would go nuts.
I also love computers and PC games, though I came to them relatively late. My first game was Doom 2 - I don't consider it a great game, but it's definitely a classic in the genre. I had loads of fun with it, and I still return to it now and again although my preferred genre is RPG. I'm starting to develop a taste for indie games, as well. I read more than I play games, however: anything from fiction to picture books to SF to fantasy to non-fiction - my spaces page usually shows what I'm currently reading (and playing) if anyone's interested enough to go look.|
Being in a library on a daily basis gives me easy access to lots of children's games (I have to check them out and get them back on time just like anybody else, though - don't get me wrong.) which is an under-explored game "genre" here at Moby, though there is at least one other person actively working on that and several who submit kid's games sometimes...So, that's pretty much what I contribute.
All Time Favorite
- Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven
- Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor -- Someday I'll have to play this on the dark side.
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer
- DOOM II -- Cyberdemon!
- Ken's Labyrinth -- I would rather not hear anything bad about this game...not listening...not listening
- The Incredible Machine 2
- Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven -- Re-re-re-playing
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My first NEW computer, Vista, decent video card.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Win 2000. Murdered by spyware. Investigation in progress.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- (First PC) 486, Win 3.1, 12MB memory! DOS 6.2! Still using.