New MobyGoal! We're aiming for 1,500 well documented Arcade games.

MasterMegid

Viewing Page 1 of 7 (items 1-25 of 166) Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
The Adventures of Batman & RobinGenesis"Darkness Falls On Gotham City We All Know What That Means"Aug 27, 2006
The Adventures of Batman & RobinSNES"The Dark Knight Returns"Nov 16, 2008
Albert Odyssey: Legend of EldeanSEGA Saturn"Do You Have Albert Odyssey In A Can? "Oct 12, 2007
The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The KingpinSEGA CD"One of the Webheads best outings."May 31, 2006
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronox, Anachrorocks!"Sep 29, 2006
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"It's Kinda Like A Turn Of The Century Shadowrun"Dec 19, 2006
Arc the Lad CollectionPlayStation"Who are you calling lad?"Aug 10, 2006
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost OceanGameCube"Baten Kraptos: Eternal Ripoff would have been a better title. "Aug 03, 2006
Batman: Arkham AsylumXbox 360"Building A Better Batman Game"Sep 28, 2009
Batman ReturnsSNES"Terrible Film. Fun Game."Jun 21, 2007
Batman: The Video GameGenesis""I Want You To Tell All Your Friends About Me. I'm Batman!""Jun 15, 2009
BioShockXbox 360"Shock The Monkey!"Sep 13, 2008
Blade RunnerWindows"Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?"Jan 10, 2007
Blood Omen: Legacy of KainPlayStation"Be the Vampire!"May 01, 2006
Breath of FireSNES"Old Skool Is In Session"Dec 02, 2008
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the EarthXbox"Cthulhu Is Calling Me...And Making Me Write This Review!"Mar 22, 2006
Captain America and the AvengersGenesis""Avengers Assemble!""Nov 10, 2006
ChakanGenesis"The Forever Man lives...."Mar 24, 2006
Chrono CrossPlayStation"I have lost all faith in squaresoft...."Mar 19, 2006
Chrono TriggerSNES"Gotta Go Back In Time...."Sep 10, 2006
Clive Barker's UndyingWindows"The Covenant Family Is Just Undying To Meet You!"Sep 18, 2006
ConanXbox 360"In The Dark Land Of Hyborea, One Man Had No Equal...."Jun 07, 2008
Condemned 2: BloodshotXbox 360""I'm Ethan Thomas, and I'm drunk and pissed off. Because the city is too blind to see whats killing it"."Jun 28, 2008
Condemned: Criminal OriginsXbox 360"FBI Agent Ethan Thomas, Open Up!"Oct 20, 2007
Contract J.A.C.K.Windows"No One Lives Forever 2 Minus Cate Archer And The Charm."Aug 24, 2006
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7