New MobyGoal! We're aiming for 1,500 well documented Arcade games.

James1

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 33) Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Alone in the DarkDOS"What can I say? A game genre in itself!"Sep 27, 2001
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"What can I say? Awesome!"Sep 27, 2001
Blake Stone: Aliens of GoldDOS"The first FPS I ever played, and loved it!!"Jan 27, 2003
Daryl F. Gates Police Quest: Open SeasonWindows 3.x"A pretty realistic game. Two thumbs up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
DescentDOS"A decent flight combat sim, but could've been better."Sep 29, 2001
Destruction DerbyDOS"A pretty good crashing game. Hehe."Sep 27, 2001
DOOM³Windows"Lived up to my expectations"Aug 17, 2004
Duke Nukem IIDOS"A pretty good side scroller, better than the original!!!"Sep 29, 2001
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: RedguardWindows"You are Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary, who is in search of his sister, Izara."Feb 20, 2001
Hi-OctaneDOS"An alright game that plays WAY too fast!!!"Sep 29, 2001
Hitman 2: Silent AssassinWindows"Wow, it's the PERFECT game!"Dec 11, 2002
Hitman: Codename 47Windows"Awesome game"Dec 21, 2002
The House of the DeadWindows"A good game"Sep 25, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Infernal MachineWindows"One of the best Lucasarts action games!"Oct 12, 2001
King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!DOS"One of the first adventure games I played"Apr 20, 2007
The Lost VikingsDOS"A very good platformer. Two thumbs up, way up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
Max PayneWindows"One of the most unique gaming experiences to date!"Apr 20, 2007
Quake IIWindows"An excellent addition to the Quake series!!!"Sep 27, 2001
Return to ZorkDOS"One of the best adventure games"Sep 25, 2001
Rome: Pathway to PowerDOS"A very good game, but still had it's flaws....."Sep 27, 2001
The Simpsons Cartoon StudioWindows"A very good tool. Two thumbs up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
The SimpsonsDOS"A pretty decent conversion......OK maybe not"Sep 27, 2001
Sonic Mega Collection PlusWindows"Pretty much all Sonic games ever released on 1 DVD"Apr 20, 2007
Spear of DestinyDOS"Better than the Original"Dec 17, 2001
Star Trek: Hidden EvilWindows"A good game worthy of the Star Trek name"Apr 18, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2