Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 1 of 9 (items 1-25 of 210) Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
46 Okunen Monogatari: The ShinkaronPC-98"Makes a good case for creationism"Mar 01, 2011
AlbionDOS"Dsarii-ma, strangers!"Dec 30, 2011
Alpha ProtocolWindows"So rough you can't see the diamond"Jul 18, 2010
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistic"May 15, 2004
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Back to the Future: The GameWindows"Fitting homage to the movies; mediocre adventure game"Jul 31, 2011
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnWindows"Cover your nose, Boo! We'll leave no crevices untouched!"Feb 18, 2003
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalWindows"The end of the great saga"Mar 08, 2003
The Bard's TaleXbox"Dull game in a slightly funny outfit"Mar 29, 2008
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Betrayal in AntaraWindows 3.x"Don't betray this game"Apr 04, 2014
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly stop patronizing me?"Feb 17, 2008
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the SchnibbleWindows 3.x"Apr├Ęs moi, les boozooks"Sep 28, 2001
Blade RunnerWindows"Simplified cyberpunk"May 09, 2002
Boiling Point: Road to HellWindows"Flat tires, no money, jungle jaguars and guerrilla soldiers on my toes... oh my!"Sep 07, 2011
BorderlandsWindows"Boredomlands"Mar 31, 2012
Buck Rogers: Countdown to DoomsdayGenesis"Look behind you, a plasma-throwing RAM assault robot!"Apr 17, 2014
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9