Chris Martin

sorted in descending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
You Don't Know Jack: Volume 2Windows"Hilarious game..."Apr 30, 2000
Worms 2Windows"A great multiplayer game! And no tanks either :)"Feb 07, 2001
Wolfenstein 3DDOS"Fantastic 3D shooter.. that wasn't really 3D :)"Feb 16, 2000
Wing Commander: Secret OpsWindows"A fascinating way for delivering a top-quality game to the masses..."Mar 28, 2001
Who Wants To Be A MillionaireWindows"My Final Answer? It could have been better.."Sep 17, 2000
WhiplashDOS"Fast! 'Nuff Said..."Apr 24, 2000
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?DOS"The best use for a World Almanac yet..."Mar 07, 2000
Virtual PoolWindows"Rack 'em up......"Feb 26, 2001
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian AbyssDOS"A Breakthrough 3-Dimensional Adventure game."Feb 08, 2000
Ultima CollectionWindows"One of the best/worst compilations out there.."Dec 28, 2001
ThexderDOS"Hard. And that's all I have to say about that."Feb 15, 2000
Tempest 2000Windows"A half-hearted attempt to bring back a classic."Mar 01, 2000
System ShockDOS"A Classic Game in league with Ultima Underworld I and II"Feb 09, 2000
StuntsDOS"Realistic? Not Really. Fun? You bet!"Mar 06, 2000
StrategoWindows"An excellent version of a classic board game."Mar 06, 2000
Star Wars: X-Wing AllianceWindows"Alliance beats them all."Oct 04, 2001
Star Wars: X-WingDOS"For those who would love to pilot star fighter..."Apr 18, 2000
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the SithWindows"14 Missions to see if you are truly a Jedi..."Feb 23, 2000
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi OutcastWindows"Damn it Sam, you stole my one-liner! :)"Jun 20, 2002
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces IIWindows"A great game if you a Star Wars fan..."Feb 16, 2000
Star Wars: Dark ForcesDOS"A long time ago..."Sep 07, 2000
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion PackWindows"Not really worth it."Jul 11, 2003
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite ForceWindows"A fantastic if short 3D Shooter"Jul 10, 2003
Star Trek: Starfleet AcademyWindows"Beam me up Scotty.... No Intelligible Life in this Program...."Dec 01, 2000
Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud NebulaDOS"Binary System and EA took a great game, and made it better..."Feb 26, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4