Arejarn

Viewing all 24 items
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
E.T. The Extra-TerrestrialAtari 2600"Oh hell, no! They did this to Batman and Chuck Norris, but why E.T. ?"Jun 19, 2008
Zelda: The Wand of GamelonCD-i"A badly drawn catastrophe..."Apr 12, 2009
HarvesterDOS"flawed, weird, not scary...but should the word 'bad' be associated with this game?"May 11, 2010
Alone in the Dark 2DOS"A brilliant sequel to a well-known classic"Jun 25, 2008
Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machino's ButtGenesis"without a doubt, one of the most generic rip-offs of Sonic"Jun 18, 2008
Action 52Genesis"No, not the genesis!"Jun 28, 2008
Sullivan Bluth Presents Dragons LairNES"What a bad game looks like!"May 14, 2008
Bad Street BrawlerNES"Unusual, your name is Bad Street Brawler!"Jul 10, 2008
Back to the FutureNES"Probably, one of my least favourite games for the NES."Dec 21, 2008
PredatorNES"This is a Predator game?"Jul 23, 2008
JawsNES"I'd rather get crushed by Jaws' teeth than see this game ever again!"Oct 29, 2008
SupermanNintendo 64"Games like this deserve to burn!"Aug 01, 2008
Clock TowerPlayStation""The Giant scissors once again search for prey.""Jul 25, 2008
Shadow the HedgehogPlayStation 2"Should this "game" even be known as fun at all?"Nov 06, 2008
Rayman 3: Hoodlum HavocWindows"Awesomeness brought to a whole new level!"Aug 18, 2008
Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's RevengeWindows"A pretty decent Disney license"Jun 28, 2008
Rayman 2: The Great EscapeWindows"A brilliant leap from 2d to 3d!"May 16, 2008
Sid Meier's Pirates!Windows"Memorable, addictive, fun.. I love it"Feb 27, 2009
Hour of VictoryWindows"I'd rather take part in a real war than playing this crap!"Jun 05, 2008
Once Upon a KnightWindows"An RPG that does have a small touch of flaws"May 24, 2008
John Romero's DaikatanaWindows"Reminds me of Quake Arena 2, and I like it!"Jun 07, 2008
Beowulf: The GameWindows"An underrated adventure..."Oct 13, 2009
Akimbo: Kung-Fu HeroWindows"A game that should always be referred as to Classic"May 13, 2008
Big Rigs: Over the Road RacingWindows"The absolute worst game in existence! V.2"May 13, 2008