MasterMegid

Viewing Page 1 of 7 (items 1-25 of 166) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
HalloweenAtari 2600"The Night He Came Home..."Jul 22, 2006
Zak McKracken and the Alien MindbendersCommodore 64"Martian Time Slip"Sep 21, 2006
QuakeDOS"I'm Quaking In My Boots..."Sep 28, 2006
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic EditionDOS"Duke it up even more with Atomic Edition."May 24, 2006
Draconus: Cult of the WyrmDreamcast"Orc: 'You No Take Shiney, My Shiney!' Hero: 'Sorry Big Fella I Need The Shiny.'"Oct 06, 2006
D-2Dreamcast"D-2: Judgement Day"Oct 29, 2006
Dynamite Cop!Dreamcast"Meet The Cop Who Cannot Be Stopped..."Jun 04, 2008
ShenmueDreamcast"Hello, My Name Is Ryo Hazuki, You Killed My Father Prepare To Die"May 24, 2006
Sonic Adventure 2Dreamcast"Sonic Adventure Without The Adventure, I Am Just As Confused As You"Sep 02, 2006
Marvel vs. Capcom 2Dreamcast""I Wanna Take You For A Ride..."-Lyrics from Marvel vs. Capcom 2"Nov 30, 2007
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Not only is it the best DC rpg but the best rpg in a while."Apr 22, 2006
Virtua Fighter 3tbDreamcast"The Holy Grail Of Fighting Games"Sep 02, 2006
Spider-ManDreamcast""Spins A Web Any Size, Catches Thieves Just Like Flies...""Mar 14, 2007
Sword of the Berserk: Guts' RageDreamcast"'You Wanna Get Nuts!? Come On Let's Get Nuts!'"Oct 13, 2006
Time StalkersDreamcast"It's The Circus Of The Climax Stars!"Jul 26, 2009
Grandia IIDreamcast"The Grand sequel to the 32-bit killer rpg!"Apr 23, 2006
Final Fantasy Legend IIIGame Boy"The only one in the series worth playing, is also one of the GameBoy's best."May 01, 2006
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden CoinsGame Boy"Mario Pocket Sized!"Sep 28, 2006
Phantasy Star CollectionGame Boy Advance"What a Phantastic Collection!"Mar 20, 2006
Lunar LegendGame Boy Advance"Lunar Lite"Sep 14, 2007
Sonic AdvanceGame Boy Advance"As close to the original Sonic games besides the original games!"Aug 03, 2006
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark DragonGame Boy Advance"Hey there's a Dragon in my pants!"May 13, 2006
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DXGame Boy Color"Is that an elf in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 05, 2006
Super Mario Bros. DeluxeGame Boy Color"Does the classic NES game still hold up?"May 20, 2006
Star Fox AssaultGameCube"The Rape Of The Starfox Series"Aug 25, 2006