Tecmo, initially a supplier of cleaning equipment and now best known for Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, was founded on this day in 1967!

James1

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 33) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden EmpireDOS"An excellent title worthy of the Star Wars and Lucasarts name."Sep 25, 2001
Destruction DerbyDOS"A pretty good crashing game. Hehe."Sep 27, 2001
The Lost VikingsDOS"A very good platformer. Two thumbs up, way up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!DOS"One of the first adventure games I played"Apr 20, 2007
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"What can I say? Awesome!"Sep 27, 2001
Return to ZorkDOS"One of the best adventure games"Sep 25, 2001
Blake Stone: Aliens of GoldDOS"The first FPS I ever played, and loved it!!"Jan 27, 2003
DescentDOS"A decent flight combat sim, but could've been better."Sep 29, 2001
Rome: Pathway to PowerDOS"A very good game, but still had it's flaws....."Sep 27, 2001
The SimpsonsDOS"A pretty decent conversion......OK maybe not"Sep 27, 2001
Duke Nukem IIDOS"A pretty good side scroller, better than the original!!!"Sep 29, 2001
Hi-OctaneDOS"An alright game that plays WAY too fast!!!"Sep 29, 2001
Spear of DestinyDOS"Better than the Original"Dec 17, 2001
Alone in the DarkDOS"What can I say? A game genre in itself!"Sep 27, 2001
Virtua Cop: Elite EditionPlayStation 2"Virtua Cop 1 and 2 on PS2? Cool!"Apr 20, 2007
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: RedguardWindows"You are Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary, who is in search of his sister, Izara."Feb 20, 2001
DOOM³Windows"Lived up to my expectations"Aug 17, 2004
Hitman: Codename 47Windows"Awesome game"Dec 21, 2002
The X-Files GameWindows"A very good adventure game"Apr 18, 2001
Star Trek: Hidden EvilWindows"A good game worthy of the Star Trek name"Apr 18, 2001
Star Wars: X-Wing AllianceWindows"The BEST space combat sim!!!"Sep 25, 2001
The Simpsons Cartoon StudioWindows"A very good tool. Two thumbs up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
The House of the DeadWindows"A good game"Sep 25, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Infernal MachineWindows"One of the best Lucasarts action games!"Oct 12, 2001
Virtua Fighter 2Windows"A decent fighting game"Sep 25, 2001