Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 1 of 11 (items 1-25 of 272) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
Lands of Lore: Guardians of DestinyDOS"Draracle, shmaracle, as long as he loves his mother"Feb 05, 2013
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
AlbionDOS"Dsarii-ma, strangers!"Dec 30, 2011
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
The Elder Scrolls: ArenaDOS"Size matters"Dec 26, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11