GOG Deals: The Monstrous Winter Sale! New deals everyday on DRM-free games.

Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 1 of 11 (items 1-25 of 272) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
ShannaraDOS"Charming tale with elegant gameplay"Jun 07, 2008
Tomb RaiderDOS"Conquering the 3D world for cinematic platformers"Jan 21, 2013
The Elder Scrolls: ArenaDOS"Size matters"Dec 26, 2011
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier PharmacistDOS"Remember those times when adventure games were fun?"Nov 11, 2009
Lands of Lore: Guardians of DestinyDOS"Draracle, shmaracle, as long as he loves his mother"Feb 05, 2013
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults need more options"Nov 11, 2009
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Alone in the DarkDOS"Resident who?"Aug 19, 2012
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Sam & Max: Hit the RoadDOS"Sam, should I confront or subdue in front of the suspected perpetrator?"Aug 27, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Choose your destiny, Tex"Oct 02, 2003
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11