Cor 13

Viewing Page 1 of 12 (items 1-25 of 294) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
The Elder Scrolls: ArenaDOS"Size matters"Dec 26, 2011
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. IDOS"One game to find them, and to lack of levels bind them"Oct 03, 2014
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
NoctropolisDOS"Don't worry, miss, Darksheer won't disappoint you!"May 14, 2004
ShannaraDOS"Charming tale with elegant gameplay"Jun 07, 2008
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
Sam & Max: Hit the RoadDOS"Sam, should I confront or subdue in front of the suspected perpetrator?"Aug 27, 2003
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Out of This WorldDOS"Cinematic masterpiece way ahead of its time"Jul 06, 2001