Cor 13

Viewing Page 1 of 13 (items 1-25 of 311) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowDOS"King's Quest For Grown-Ups"Apr 25, 2008
Return to ZorkDOS"Twisted and whimsical. Just the way grues like it!"Jun 12, 2001
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
AlbionDOS"Dsarii-ma, strangers!"Dec 30, 2011
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Choose your destiny, Tex"Oct 02, 2003
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. IDOS"One game to find them, and to exploration bind them"Oct 03, 2014
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"Never let Nazis near ancient Atlantean artifacts"Aug 23, 2003
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Most benevolent, non-violent, ultraviolet!"Feb 03, 2003
Commander Keen 4: Secret of the OracleDOS"Cool platformer for the PC? No sweat, oh guardian of wisdom!"May 02, 2012
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003