אולג 小奥

Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
StrifeDOS"Landmark FPS "May 15, 2004
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
Sam & Max Hit the RoadDOS"Sam, should I confront or subdue in front of the suspected perpetrator?"Aug 27, 2003
Knights of XentarDOS"Humorous hentai RPG that is actually fun to play?.. Sign me up!"Jul 15, 2003
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults of all countries, unite!"Nov 11, 2009
Return to ZorkDOS"Historically important, but confusing and frustrating"Jun 12, 2001
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"A fantastic remake that can easily replace the original"Aug 19, 2003
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Choose your destiny, Tex"Oct 02, 2003
Duke Nukem 3DDOS"Shake it, baby!!"Apr 28, 2010
Under a Killing MoonDOS"Take THIS, first-person shooters!"Sep 29, 2003
System ShockDOS"Atmosphere, story-telling and gameplay in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Liontaurs greet you in all their 256-color beauty"Feb 03, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Lands of Lore: Guardians of DestinyDOS"Draracle, shmaracle, as long as he loves his mother"Feb 05, 2013
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"When pianists become undercover agents..."Oct 02, 2003
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my side of the story..."Jan 21, 2004
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"A game close to perfection"Feb 03, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"Maybe Larry is looking in wrong places, but this is the right place to find a great adventure"Aug 26, 2003
NoctropolisDOS"Don't worry, miss, Darksheer won't disappoint you!"May 14, 2004
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Prince of PersiaDOS"A game you'll remember for many reasons..."Feb 01, 2003