Weekend Promo: Deponia 95% off, up to 75% off Tropico, Port Royale, Settlers and more at GOG.

Indra is here

Viewing Page 1 of 8 (items 1-25 of 180) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Gex3DO"Humor, Lizards, Pizza, Action!"Jun 19, 2004
Deathkeep3DO"It's amazing how nauseous you get after playing hours of hours of FPS games..."Mar 07, 2004
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Death Star BattleAtari 2600"The ancestor of modern day Jedi Knights!"May 12, 2003
Q*bertAtari 2600"Beautiful little game...though I don't remember was it on Atari or DOS?"Mar 04, 2006
Medieval Lords: Soldier Kings of EuropeDOS"Simple, addictive, A-rated Strategy game. This is what strategy games should be all about."Apr 21, 2002
Nobunaga's Ambition IIDOS"No one describes Medieval Japan better than KOEI."Jan 10, 2004
Double DragonDOS"Say hello to the ancestor of the "beat-em-up" genre!"Jan 04, 2006
Realms of Arkania: Star TrailDOS"Now this is what I call an excellent RPG!"Feb 21, 2002
Crusader: No RemorseDOS"Bobba Fett in Red! (had to say that, sorry). This is a ground-breaking action game of creativity!"Sep 05, 2003
BioForgeDOS"Overlooked, under-rated and un-explored"Aug 17, 2003
LoomDOS"If this game was a girl, I'd marry it (...uh her)."Apr 30, 2001
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."Apr 07, 2004
BushidoDOS"Bushido is the Legendary ancestor of all PC Ninja Fighting action games!"Jun 14, 2003
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"I appear to be the only idiot who loathes this game..."Aug 13, 2004
Crusader: No RegretDOS"The Crusader without a soul..."Sep 05, 2003
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"A dream come true."Feb 23, 2005
Fuck QuestDOS"An insult to Sierra games in a humorous way..."May 27, 2003
King's QuestDOS"The one that started it all..."Jan 26, 2004
Heroes of the LanceDOS"Hand to hand combat with a dragon? Uh...it's your funeral"Jun 16, 2002
Curse of the Azure BondsDOS"My first AD&D Game - From the paper and pencil, to the TV cartoon, to the game...a kid's dream come true."Jul 10, 2003
The Dark Heart of UukrulDOS"A new flavor in the RPG stream. This is not just another RPG."May 04, 2001
NinjaDOS"One of the oldest and (still) best Ninja games around..."Aug 11, 2004
Ys: The Vanished OmensDOS"This game did what Playstation could only do decades later..."May 03, 2003
Sid Meier's Railroad TycoonDOS"A rare example of how hard it is being a Capitalist! Truly worthy of being called a Sim Legend!"May 06, 2003
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"Guybrush Threepwood would LOVE this game!"Jan 19, 2004