Indra is stressed

Viewing Page 1 of 8 (items 1-25 of 180) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
DeathKeep3DO"It's amazing how nauseous you get after playing hours of hours of FPS games..."Mar 07, 2004
Gex3DO"Humor, Lizards, Pizza, Action!"Jun 19, 2004
Q*bertAtari 2600"Beautiful little game...though I don't remember was it on Atari or DOS?"Mar 04, 2006
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Death Star BattleAtari 2600"The ancestor of modern day Jedi Knights!"May 12, 2003
Curse of the Azure BondsDOS"My first AD&D Game - From the paper and pencil, to the TV cartoon, to the game...a kid's dream come true."Jul 10, 2003
The Dark Heart of UukrulDOS"A new flavor in the RPG stream. This is not just another RPG."May 04, 2001
Dark CastleDOS"A classic medieval 3rd person action game, equally addictive and as well as irritating "Jun 24, 2004
NinjaDOS"One of the oldest and (still) best Ninja games around..."Aug 11, 2004
Arctic BaronDOS"You really got to respect creativity of developers sometimes..."Jan 16, 2004
Sid Meier's Railroad TycoonDOS"A rare example of how hard it is being a Capitalist! Truly worthy of being called a Sim Legend!"May 06, 2003
Storm MasterDOS"Imagine medieval Railroad Tycoon meets Gunship, and you have Storm Master...a strange, amusing and over-looked gem from Silmarils."Jun 12, 2003
Sword of AragonDOS"Don't call yourself a strategy gamer if you've never played this game!"Dec 30, 2003
Rings of MedusaDOS"A game that introduced an "original strategy interface"...well at least to my opinion."Apr 26, 2003
The Ancient Art of War at SeaDOS"Say hello to the Great Great Great Greaaaat Grandfather of all Pirates!"May 03, 2003
Keef the Thief: A Boy and His LockpickDOS"I have mixed emotions for this RPG..."Mar 04, 2004
Liberty or DeathDOS"A game that brilliantly describes the historically poor odds of the American Rebels against the British Empire"Aug 05, 2003
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"I appear to be the only idiot who loathes this game..."Aug 13, 2004
Fuck QuestDOS"An insult to Sierra games in a humorous way..."May 27, 2003
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"A dream come true."Feb 23, 2005
BioForgeDOS"Overlooked, under-rated and un-explored"Aug 17, 2003
LoomDOS"If this game was a girl, I'd marry it (...uh her)."Apr 30, 2001
SimCityDOS"It's not that hard being a mayor (as long as you have a "load game" command!)"May 24, 2004
Double DragonDOS"Say hello to the ancestor of the "beat-em-up" genre!"Jan 04, 2006
The Fellowship of the RingDOS"Limited graphics does wonders to your imagination"Jan 03, 2004
Scavengers of the Mutant WorldDOS"Probably the first Post-Apocalyptic game around and also the worst..."May 30, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8