Indra is stressed

Viewing Page 1 of 8 (items 1-25 of 180) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
DeathKeep3DO"It's amazing how nauseous you get after playing hours of hours of FPS games..."Mar 07, 2004
Gex3DO"Humor, Lizards, Pizza, Action!"Jun 19, 2004
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Death Star BattleAtari 2600"The ancestor of modern day Jedi Knights!"May 12, 2003
Q*bertAtari 2600"Beautiful little game...though I don't remember was it on Atari or DOS?"Mar 04, 2006
Fuck QuestDOS"An insult to Sierra games in a humorous way..."May 27, 2003
Ys: The Vanished OmensDOS"This game did what Playstation could only do decades later..."May 03, 2003
Sid Meier's Railroad TycoonDOS"A rare example of how hard it is being a Capitalist! Truly worthy of being called a Sim Legend!"May 06, 2003
Storm MasterDOS"Imagine medieval Railroad Tycoon meets Gunship, and you have Storm Master...a strange, amusing and over-looked gem from Silmarils."Jun 12, 2003
Sword of AragonDOS"Don't call yourself a strategy gamer if you've never played this game!"Dec 30, 2003
Rings of MedusaDOS"A game that introduced an "original strategy interface"...well at least to my opinion."Apr 26, 2003
The Ancient Art of War at SeaDOS"Say hello to the Great Great Great Greaaaat Grandfather of all Pirates!"May 03, 2003
Liberty or DeathDOS"A game that brilliantly describes the historically poor odds of the American Rebels against the British Empire"Aug 05, 2003
In Search of the Most Amazing ThingDOS"The Most Amazing Game in BASIC!"Feb 22, 2004
Medieval Lords: Soldier Kings of EuropeDOS"Simple, addictive, A-rated Strategy game. This is what strategy games should be all about."Apr 21, 2002
BioForgeDOS"Overlooked, under-rated and un-explored"Aug 17, 2003
LoomDOS"If this game was a girl, I'd marry it (...uh her)."Apr 30, 2001
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Guybrush Threepwood gone detective!"May 24, 2004
King's QuestDOS"The one that started it all..."Jan 26, 2004
Knights of XentarDOS"Ten bucks says anyone who played this game didn't leave the computer room very often...muahahaha!"Jul 25, 2003
Double DragonDOS"Say hello to the ancestor of the "beat-em-up" genre!"Jan 04, 2006
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"A dream come true."Feb 23, 2005
Keef the Thief: A Boy and His LockpickDOS"I have mixed emotions for this RPG..."Mar 04, 2004
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"I appear to be the only idiot who loathes this game..."Aug 13, 2004
Crusader: No RemorseDOS"Bobba Fett in Red! (had to say that, sorry). This is a ground-breaking action game of creativity!"Sep 05, 2003
Nobunaga's Ambition IIDOS"No one describes Medieval Japan better than KOEI."Jan 10, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8