Indra is stressed

Viewing Page 1 of 8 (items 1-25 of 180) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Deathkeep3DO"It's amazing how nauseous you get after playing hours of hours of FPS games..."Mar 07, 2004
Gex3DO"Humor, Lizards, Pizza, Action!"Jun 19, 2004
Q*bertAtari 2600"Beautiful little game...though I don't remember was it on Atari or DOS?"Mar 04, 2006
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Death Star BattleAtari 2600"The ancestor of modern day Jedi Knights!"May 12, 2003
Crusader: No RemorseDOS"Bobba Fett in Red! (had to say that, sorry). This is a ground-breaking action game of creativity!"Sep 05, 2003
BioForgeDOS"Overlooked, under-rated and un-explored"Aug 17, 2003
LoomDOS"If this game was a girl, I'd marry it (...uh her)."Apr 30, 2001
King's QuestDOS"The one that started it all..."Jan 26, 2004
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"A stunning RPG based game, Ultima VI is top of the line. Best of the Ultima series!"Dec 31, 2003
Realms of Arkania: Star TrailDOS"Now this is what I call an excellent RPG!"Feb 21, 2002
Double DragonDOS"Say hello to the ancestor of the "beat-em-up" genre!"Jan 04, 2006
James Clavell's ShogunDOS"Odd but strangely addictive little beauty"Jun 24, 2004
Keef the Thief: A Boy and His LockpickDOS"I have mixed emotions for this RPG..."Mar 04, 2004
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"I appear to be the only idiot who loathes this game..."Aug 13, 2004
Fuck QuestDOS"An insult to Sierra games in a humorous way..."May 27, 2003
War of the LanceDOS"The first mass-combat AD&D war game. This is history boys & girls."Jun 16, 2002
The Fellowship of the RingDOS"Limited graphics does wonders to your imagination"Jan 03, 2004
BushidoDOS"Bushido is the Legendary ancestor of all PC Ninja Fighting action games!"Jun 14, 2003
Crusader: No RegretDOS"The Crusader without a soul..."Sep 05, 2003
Knights of XentarDOS"Ten bucks says anyone who played this game didn't leave the computer room very often...muahahaha!"Jul 25, 2003
Heroes of the LanceDOS"Hand to hand combat with a dragon? Uh...it's your funeral"Jun 16, 2002
Curse of the Azure BondsDOS"My first AD&D Game - From the paper and pencil, to the TV cartoon, to the game...a kid's dream come true."Jul 10, 2003
The Dark Heart of UukrulDOS"A new flavor in the RPG stream. This is not just another RPG."May 04, 2001
NinjaDOS"One of the oldest and (still) best Ninja games around..."Aug 11, 2004