New Moby Milestone: 50,000 unique games documented! 94,818 including all platform releases.

Indra is here

Viewing Page 1 of 8 (items 1-25 of 180) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Deathkeep3DO"It's amazing how nauseous you get after playing hours of hours of FPS games..."Mar 07, 2004
Gex3DO"Humor, Lizards, Pizza, Action!"Jun 19, 2004
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Death Star BattleAtari 2600"The ancestor of modern day Jedi Knights!"May 12, 2003
Q*bertAtari 2600"Beautiful little game...though I don't remember was it on Atari or DOS?"Mar 04, 2006
Realms of Arkania: Star TrailDOS"Now this is what I call an excellent RPG!"Feb 21, 2002
LoomDOS"If this game was a girl, I'd marry it (...uh her)."Apr 30, 2001
SimCityDOS"It's not that hard being a mayor (as long as you have a "load game" command!)"May 24, 2004
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"A stunning RPG based game, Ultima VI is top of the line. Best of the Ultima series!"Dec 31, 2003
Crusader: No RemorseDOS"Bobba Fett in Red! (had to say that, sorry). This is a ground-breaking action game of creativity!"Sep 05, 2003
BioForgeDOS"Overlooked, under-rated and un-explored"Aug 17, 2003
James Clavell's ShogunDOS"Odd but strangely addictive little beauty"Jun 24, 2004
Crusader: No RegretDOS"The Crusader without a soul..."Sep 05, 2003
Seasons of SakuraDOS"Egad! A hentai game with a storyline!"May 05, 2004
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"A dream come true."Feb 23, 2005
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."Apr 07, 2004
Heroes of the LanceDOS"Hand to hand combat with a dragon? Uh...it's your funeral"Jun 16, 2002
Curse of the Azure BondsDOS"My first AD&D Game - From the paper and pencil, to the TV cartoon, to the game...a kid's dream come true."Jul 10, 2003
The Dark Heart of UukrulDOS"A new flavor in the RPG stream. This is not just another RPG."May 04, 2001
Keef the Thief: A Boy and His LockpickDOS"I have mixed emotions for this RPG..."Mar 04, 2004
NinjaDOS"One of the oldest and (still) best Ninja games around..."Aug 11, 2004
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"I appear to be the only idiot who loathes this game..."Aug 13, 2004
Ys: The Vanished OmensDOS"This game did what Playstation could only do decades later..."May 03, 2003
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"Guybrush Threepwood would LOVE this game!"Jan 19, 2004
Sid Meier's Railroad TycoonDOS"A rare example of how hard it is being a Capitalist! Truly worthy of being called a Sim Legend!"May 06, 2003
Might and Magic: World of XeenDOS"A creative 3-in-1 that merges worlds into one great big game! "Sep 11, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8