How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 1 of 12 (items 1-25 of 279) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"A great testimony of a controversial epoch"Sep 01, 2003
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HDWindows"Ammo without fur ain't good enough for me, pardner"Mar 23, 2013
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistically fun"May 15, 2004
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004
Shape ShifterTurboGrafx CD"A panther, a shark, and a golem walk into a bar and die horribly"Jun 19, 2012
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the SchnibbleWindows 3.x"Après moi, les boozooks"Sep 28, 2001
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
System ShockDOS"Atmosphere, story-telling and gameplay in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Atmospheric, addictive RPG with a strong personality"Mar 27, 2007
Grandia IIDreamcast"Been there, done that"Jan 21, 2004
Deus Ex: Invisible WarWindows"Behold the greatness of Deus Ex: even its butchered sequel still rocks"Sep 13, 2011
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Believe it or not: there is such a thing as a good hentai adventure!"May 16, 2012
The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimWindows"Bethesda marches forward"Feb 29, 2012
Might and Magic IXWindows"Better than you'd think"Jan 21, 2014
Lands of Lore IIIWindows"Be yourself - be dracoid!"Mar 08, 2013
Mass Effect 3Windows"BioWare stands still"Mar 17, 2012
Far Cry 3: Blood DragonWindows"Blood Dragon? Is that, like, a totally bitchin' commie pet? Gnarly, dude! "May 17, 2013
DreamWebDOS"Blood, sex, and point & click"May 20, 2008