Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 1 of 9 (items 1-25 of 208) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
PersonaPlayStation"Zhuangzi dreams of butchered localizations"Dec 26, 2003
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
FalloutWindows"You are very S.P.E.C.I.A.L."Aug 25, 2003
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
XenogearsPlayStation"Ye shan't be as gods if ye have more cutscenes than gameplay"Sep 01, 2003
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly stop patronizing me?"Feb 17, 2008
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"Who is the boss of you?.."Jun 12, 2001
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance and more soap"Aug 30, 2009
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Doukoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Kana: Little SisterWindows"Touching story... no game"Nov 25, 2003
Return to KrondorWindows"Too much has changed during my absence"Apr 08, 2014
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9