Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 1 of 16 (items 1-25 of 388) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
Dead IslandWindows"Zombiciously zombastic!"Oct 28, 2011
PersonaPlayStation"Zhuangzi dreams of butchered localizations"Dec 26, 2003
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
Final Fantasy IISNES"You spoony bard!!"Jun 19, 2002
LEGO The Lord of the RingsWindows"You shall not pass! You don't have enough mythril lego blocks"May 08, 2013
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue CompletePlayStation"Yeah, baby, yeah!"May 15, 2004
Xuanyuan Jian 3: Yun he Shan de Bi DuanWindows"Xuanyuan Jian embraces the world"Nov 25, 2005
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly play Bioshock?"Feb 17, 2008
Shin Megami Tensei IIPlayStation"Would YHVH be able to create such a game?"Nov 04, 2006
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Wonderful. Problems may occur when playing this on a newer machine, though."Aug 09, 2001
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
SEGA AGES 2500 Vol.17: Phantasy Star - Generation:2PlayStation 2"Why bother?.."Apr 04, 2006
Half-Life 2Windows"Who needs a serious relationship if you can have a great one-night-stand?"Feb 20, 2007
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Grim FandangoWindows"Where there is creativity, there will always be great games"Sep 01, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"When pianists become undercover agents..."Oct 02, 2003
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"What should I do before I get killed?.."May 14, 2004
Illusion City - Gen'ei ToshiSEGA CD"What, no Hong-Kong milk tea as a healing item?.. "Apr 17, 2011
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightPlayStation"What is Symphony of the Night? A fantastic pile of RPG platforming!"Apr 05, 2012
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15