אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 1 of 14 (items 1-25 of 343) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
PersonaPlayStation"Zhuangzi dreams of butchered localizations"Dec 26, 2003
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
Final Fantasy IISNES"You spoony bard!!"Jun 19, 2002
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Wonderful. Problems may occur when playing this on a newer machine, though."Aug 09, 2001
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
SEGA AGES 2500 Vol.17: Phantasy Star - Generation:2PlayStation 2"Why bother?.."Apr 04, 2006
Half-Life 2Windows"Who needs a serious relationship if you can have a great one-night-stand?"Feb 20, 2007
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Grim FandangoWindows"Where there is creativity, there will always be great games"Sep 01, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"When pianists become undercover agents..."Oct 02, 2003
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"What should I do before I get killed?.."May 14, 2004
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightPlayStation"What is Symphony of the Night? A fantastic pile of RPG platforming!"Apr 05, 2012
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil SummonerSEGA Saturn"What do you mean I must fight for you? I want dinner and candy first"Jan 19, 2004
Max PayneWindows"Welcome to stylish TPS-ing!"Apr 28, 2004
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
ShadowrunSEGA CD"Unfortunately, not as great as I expected it to be..."Jan 22, 2007
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance!"Aug 30, 2009