Indra was here

Viewing Page 1 of 8 (items 1-25 of 180) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
Arctic BaronDOS"You really got to respect creativity of developers sometimes..."Jan 16, 2004
Bust a Groove 2PlayStation""You GOTTA see the moves of this here baby!!!""Jan 12, 2004
DarklandsDOS"Wow, Darklands is an RPG that would kick the living day-lights out of today's games!"Apr 30, 2001
Final Fantasy VIIIPlayStation"Worst RPG I've ever played when I played it the first 4 times. Best RPG I've ever played after the 5th try..."Aug 12, 2003
Guitar HeroPlayStation 2"Works better as a "Family Karaoke" than a game..."Feb 19, 2006
Sid Meier's ColonizationWindows"Wish there were more games with this approach..."Nov 30, 2003
Dungeon Siege: Legends of ArannaWindows"What looked on the surface to be creative in reality was just a bad copy-cat"Jun 17, 2004
Bandit Kings of Ancient ChinaDOS"What do you mean 27 years? There's a time limit? Aaaaaahhhhh...."Aug 03, 2003
Evil GeniusWindows"What a great gam...where did that !@!%@% bug come from...!?"Aug 23, 2007
Shadow of the ColossusPlayStation 2"What a dang waste..."Jan 29, 2006
Samurai WesternPlayStation 2"What a corny game...makes Matrix look bad though..."Feb 19, 2006
The SimsWindows""We Create Worlds"...the Origin legacy continues..."Jul 03, 2004
Legend of the North: KonungWindows"Way better than its predecessor, but kinda average for an RPG..."Apr 15, 2005
Sid Meier's Civilization IVWindows"[v3.0] Whoa, Sid...what did you do to Civilization?"Jan 10, 2006
Medieval II: Total WarWindows"[v3.0] Superior in strategy but disastrous in Total War"Feb 17, 2008
Warcraft III: Reign of ChaosWindows"[v2.1] Unworthy of living up to its predecessors."Feb 27, 2003
Fable: The Lost ChaptersWindows"[v2.0] No, it's not a Fable. It's a Legend."Jan 17, 2007
Hired Guns: The Jagged EdgeWindows"[v1.3] The spiritual successor to Jagged Alliance in everything except for gameplay and combat mechanics."Nov 12, 2010
Max PayneWindows"[v1.2] Maximize the Payne!"Jun 10, 2008
The Dark Eye: DrakensangWindows"[v1.1] Should’ve been the defining essence of a Western RPG, if not for an unsupportive and disastrous plot design."Jun 22, 2009
MinecraftWindows"[v1.1] Playable, but may eventually leave the player unsatisfied and wanting."Apr 03, 2011
The WitcherWindows"[v1.1] Legendary as a story-driven adventure game; Dull as an RPG"May 09, 2008
Dragon Age: OriginsWindows"[v1.0] Morrigan: A half putrid Dragon Age is not something a woman wants to find in her unmentionables."Apr 13, 2010
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"[v1.0] I don’t speak Russian, but I speak S.T.A.L.K.E.R."Jul 28, 2009
Eschalon: Book IWindows"[v1.0] High hopes for a decent old skool RPG remake remain unfulfilled."Jun 07, 2011
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8