Chris Martin

Viewing Page 1 of 4 (items 1-25 of 78) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
Dungeon HackDOS"The ultimate in Dungeon Games? Not quite..."Jun 05, 2000
Dungeon MasterDOS"The Grandfather of all Dungeon Crawls.."Feb 15, 2000
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?DOS"The best use for a World Almanac yet..."Mar 07, 2000
StarflightDOS"Sleepless Nights and Bleary-Eyed Days"Feb 06, 2000
HackerDOS"Remember... It's only a simulation..."Sep 01, 2000
DiabloWindows"Really Addictive... and SAVE OFTEN!"Apr 30, 2000
StuntsDOS"Realistic? Not Really. Fun? You bet!"Mar 06, 2000
Virtual PoolWindows"Rack 'em up......"Feb 26, 2001
Half-LifeWindows"Possibly the most involving, intriguing, yet hardest FPS made...."Oct 12, 2001
Ultima CollectionWindows"One of the best/worst compilations out there.."Dec 28, 2001
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion PackWindows"Not really worth it."Jul 11, 2003
Descent³Windows"Not just for mining anymore..."Apr 24, 2002
Riven: The Sequel to MystWindows"Myst times 5....."Jan 12, 2001
Who Wants To Be A MillionaireWindows"My Final Answer? It could have been better.."Sep 17, 2000
Clue: Murder at Boddy MansionWindows"Murder... That's really a nice way of putting it..."Dec 06, 2000
The 11th HourWindows"More Puzzles, more walking...."Jun 05, 2000
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy LandscapesWindows"More of the same... but still needs some work..."Jan 19, 2001
Alter EgoDOS"Life.. all on a 5 1/4 floppy..."Aug 26, 2000
Final Fantasy XPlayStation 2"It's not a game, it's a work of art...."Feb 15, 2002
ScrabbleWindows"In my opinion, it's THE definitive Scrabble game...."Sep 07, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"Indy's back in his best PC Game...."Feb 15, 2000
One Must Fall 2097DOS"I hate fighting games.... Except this one..."Feb 07, 2001
Magic: The GatheringWindows"If you like M:TG, the game is great..."Mar 07, 2000
SlingoWindows"If this were in Las Vegas, there would be a quarter shortage..."Mar 05, 2000
NoxWindows"I could put a "Nox" pun here (i.e. Nox on wood), but the game is too good for that...."Apr 30, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4