James1

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 33) Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!DOS"One of the first adventure games I played"Apr 20, 2007
Max PayneWindows"One of the most unique gaming experiences to date!"Apr 20, 2007
Sonic Mega Collection PlusWindows"Pretty much all Sonic games ever released on 1 DVD"Apr 20, 2007
Virtua Cop: Elite EditionPlayStation 2"Virtua Cop 1 and 2 on PS2? Cool!"Apr 20, 2007
DOOM³Windows"Lived up to my expectations"Aug 17, 2004
Blake Stone: Aliens of GoldDOS"The first FPS I ever played, and loved it!!"Jan 27, 2003
Hitman: Codename 47Windows"Awesome game"Dec 21, 2002
Hitman 2: Silent AssassinWindows"Wow, it's the PERFECT game!"Dec 11, 2002
Spear of DestinyDOS"Better than the Original"Dec 17, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Infernal MachineWindows"One of the best Lucasarts action games!"Oct 12, 2001
DescentDOS"A decent flight combat sim, but could've been better."Sep 29, 2001
Hi-OctaneDOS"An alright game that plays WAY too fast!!!"Sep 29, 2001
Duke Nukem IIDOS"A pretty good side scroller, better than the original!!!"Sep 29, 2001
Rome: Pathway to PowerDOS"A very good game, but still had it's flaws....."Sep 27, 2001
Quake IIWindows"An excellent addition to the Quake series!!!"Sep 27, 2001
The Lost VikingsDOS"A very good platformer. Two thumbs up, way up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
Daryl F. Gates Police Quest: Open SeasonWindows 3.x"A pretty realistic game. Two thumbs up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the SithWindows"A must have for any Jedi Knight fan out there!!! "Sep 27, 2001
Alone in the DarkDOS"What can I say? A game genre in itself!"Sep 27, 2001
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"What can I say? Awesome!"Sep 27, 2001
The Simpsons Cartoon StudioWindows"A very good tool. Two thumbs up!!!"Sep 27, 2001
The SimpsonsDOS"A pretty decent conversion......OK maybe not"Sep 27, 2001