אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 1 of 14 (items 1-25 of 348) Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
Chibi-Robo!: Plug into Adventure!GameCube"I've always wanted to help toys find true love with a rotor sticking out of my head"May 24, 2014
Dark Souls IIWindows"Dark RPG brutality blesses us once more"May 08, 2014
Buck Rogers: Countdown to DoomsdayGenesis"Look behind you, a plasma-throwing RAM assault robot!"Apr 17, 2014
Return to KrondorWindows"Too much has changed during my absence"Apr 08, 2014
Betrayal in AntaraWindows 3.x"Don't betray this game"Apr 04, 2014
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Might & Magic X: LegacyWindows"Twenty Years Later: Musketeers From a Cryogenic Chamber"Feb 12, 2014
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
Might and Magic IXWindows"Better than you'd think"Jan 21, 2014
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
AlsharkTurboGrafx CD"Magnificent space opera that transcends the boundaries of its genre"Aug 23, 2013
Ys IV: The Dawn of YsTurboGrafx CD"Fourth time's the charm"Aug 10, 2013
Inhabited Island: Prisoner of PowerWindows"Massaraksh!!.."Aug 07, 2013
The Legend of XanaduTurboGrafx CD"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"Aug 05, 2013
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Leisure Suit Larry ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
Oddworld: Munch's OddyseeWindows"I will never, ever eat gabbiar"Jul 08, 2013