Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 5 of 11 (items 101-125 of 272) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in descending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Icewind DaleWindows"Old times recaptured"Jan 16, 2004
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the BetrayerWindows"How To Deal With Addiction While Befriending Bear Spirits"Jul 24, 2008
The WitcherWindows"From Poland with love"Mar 14, 2008
Sam & Max: Season OneWindows"Who needs Apu if you can have Bosco?"Sep 19, 2007
Mass EffectWindows"Hardly massive, but somehow effective"Jun 15, 2008
System Shock 2Windows"Shockingly great"Apr 02, 2008
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Neverwinter Nights 2Windows"Continuing the best tradition"Jul 25, 2007
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Brujahs and Malkavians of all countries, unite!"Mar 27, 2007
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for some good and quite a bit of bad"Mar 28, 2013
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Leisure Suit Larry: ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
PsychonautsWindows"Clear your mental cobwebs before playing!"Jul 25, 2007
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Movie with QTEs"May 04, 2007
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
EVE Burst ErrorWindows"Mystery, cheese, hormones... no wonder they forgot the gameplay"Dec 31, 2010
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut EditionWindows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Armed and DangerousWindows"Sub-MDK"May 06, 2010