Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 5 of 11 (items 101-125 of 273) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in descending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Oddworld: Abe's OddyseeWindows"The only game in which even farting is classy"Aug 01, 2010
Dark Souls IIWindows"Dark RPG brutality blesses us once more"May 08, 2014
Return to KrondorWindows"Too much has changed during my absence"Apr 08, 2014
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
Far Cry 3: Blood DragonWindows"Blood Dragon? Is that, like, a totally bitchin' commie pet? Gnarly, dude! "May 17, 2013
Gothic 3Windows"I don't want to leave"Apr 17, 2008
Duke Nukem: ForeverWindows"Duke, you're trying too hard"Jun 24, 2011
Shogo: Mobile Armor DivisionWindows"Damn, you ruined dating multiple sisters and piloting mechs for me"Jul 01, 2010
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Armed and DangerousWindows"Sub-MDK"May 06, 2010
EVE Burst ErrorWindows"Mystery, cheese, hormones... no wonder they forgot the gameplay"Dec 31, 2010
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry: ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for some good and quite a bit of bad"Mar 28, 2013
The Simpsons: Hit & RunWindows"D'oh!.."Mar 08, 2011
The Elder Scrolls IV: OblivionWindows"Medieval Fantasy Sims"Nov 01, 2007
Back to the Future: The GameWindows"Fitting homage to the movies; mediocre adventure game"Jul 31, 2011
PathologicWindows"Don't get scared if you see the Executor in front of your house"Dec 15, 2007
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11