Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 5 of 9 (items 101-125 of 208) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in descending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Dreamfall: The Longest JourneyWindows"More fall than dream"Apr 12, 2007
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
ExileTurboGrafx CD"'Religion is hashish for mutated Crusaders', says the Greek rabbi Krishna"Apr 18, 2012
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Shin Megami TenseiSNES"Teaching Japanese RPGs what role-playing is about"Nov 24, 2003
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
Doukoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
Final Fantasy XIIIPlayStation 3"Japanese rail-playing game"Mar 28, 2011
EndonesiaPlayStation 2"How lethal insomnia can ruin a game"Nov 10, 2011
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance and more soap"Aug 30, 2009
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"Don't have much to do before I get killed again"May 14, 2004
Rule of RosePlayStation 2"Scary movies, scary kids, and scary bad combat"Nov 17, 2011
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3PlayStation 2"Repeat... repeat... repeat..."Jun 27, 2008
Final Fantasy XPlayStation 2"Cho mon, where deh world map, yah?.."Sep 01, 2003
The Simpsons GamePlayStation 2"Simpson, eh? I'll remember this name!.."Mar 09, 2011
Magna Carta: Tears of BloodPlayStation 2"Tears of the Players"Mar 31, 2006
Final Fantasy XIIPlayStation 2"It's too late to get serious"Apr 15, 2007
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004