Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 5 of 9 (items 101-125 of 210) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in descending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Back to the Future: The GameWindows"Fitting homage to the movies; mediocre adventure game"Jul 31, 2011
PathologicWindows"Don't get scared if you see the Executor in front of your house"Dec 15, 2007
The Moment of SilenceWindows"Has good moments... but overall not very satisfying"Nov 02, 2005
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
DishonoredWindows"It's an honor to meet you"Jan 02, 2013
Deus Ex: Invisible WarWindows"Butchered, Bothered, and Bewildered"Sep 13, 2011
ExileTurboGrafx CD"'Religion is hashish for mutated Crusaders', says the Greek rabbi Krishna"Apr 18, 2012
Shin Megami TenseiSNES"Teaching Japanese RPGs what role-playing is about"Nov 24, 2003
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Doukoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
Final Fantasy XIIIPlayStation 3"Japanese rail-playing game"Mar 28, 2011
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Final Fantasy XIIPlayStation 2"It's too late to get serious"Apr 15, 2007
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3PlayStation 2"Repeat... repeat... repeat..."Jun 27, 2008
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Shadow Tower: AbyssPlayStation 2"From-style RPG heaven with guns!"May 10, 2013
Final Fantasy XPlayStation 2"Cho mon, where deh world map, yah?.."Sep 01, 2003
The GetawayPlayStation 2"Bloody soddin' limitations... Bollocks!"Feb 24, 2003
ChulipPlayStation 2"Kiss people for money and health or die!.."Nov 26, 2011
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004
The Simpsons GamePlayStation 2"Simpson, eh? I'll remember this name!.."Mar 09, 2011
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9