The adventure game classic Grim Fandango has been remastered! It's now available on GOG, DRM-free.

Cor 13

Viewing Page 5 of 13 (items 101-125 of 311) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in descending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
Far Cry 3: Blood DragonWindows"Blood Dragon? Is that, like, a totally bitchin' commie pet? Gnarly, dude! "May 17, 2013
Gothic 3Windows"I don't want to leave"Apr 17, 2008
Duke Nukem ForeverWindows"Duke, you're trying too hard"Jun 24, 2011
Shogo: Mobile Armor DivisionWindows"Damn, you ruined dating multiple sisters and piloting mechs for me"Jul 01, 2010
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Icewind DaleWindows"Old times recaptured"Jan 16, 2004
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
Saints Row: The ThirdWindows"Guilty pleasure"Dec 19, 2011
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneWindows"Payne-tastic!"Dec 28, 2003
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Mirror's EdgeWindows"In the mood for FPP?"Sep 28, 2010
Armed and DangerousWindows"Sub-MDK"May 06, 2010
Eve burst errorWindows"Mystery, cheese, hormones... no wonder they forgot the gameplay"Dec 31, 2010
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
The Simpsons: Hit & RunWindows"D'oh!.."Mar 08, 2011
The Elder Scrolls IV: OblivionWindows"Medieval Fantasy Sims"Nov 01, 2007
Back to the Future: The GameWindows"Fitting homage to the movies; mediocre adventure game"Jul 31, 2011
PathologicWindows"Don't get scared if you see the Executor in front of your house"Dec 15, 2007
The Moment of SilenceWindows"Has good moments... but overall not very satisfying"Nov 02, 2005
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13