Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 5 of 11 (items 101-125 of 272) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Hentai adventures can be good, but that doesn't mean much"May 16, 2012
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Deus Ex: Human RevolutionWindows"High-class gaming is back"Sep 15, 2011
King's QuestDOS"How a fairy tale expert can become alligator food"May 22, 2001
EndnesiaPlayStation 2"How lethal insomnia can ruin a game"Nov 10, 2011
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the BetrayerWindows"How To Deal With Addiction While Befriending Bear Spirits"Jul 24, 2008
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
Gothic 3Windows"I don't want to leave"Apr 17, 2008
Assassin's Creed: RogueWindows"I'd rather be a rogue than an assassin"Aug 09, 2016
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
King's Field IIPlayStation"Is that a Silviera's key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 01, 2013
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
DishonoredWindows"It's an honor to meet you"Jan 02, 2013
Half-LifeWindows"It's happening. Right here, right now"Mar 22, 2010
Final Fantasy XIIPlayStation 2"It's too late to get serious"Apr 15, 2007
Twilight Syndrome: SaikaiPlayStation"I want a game in my horror"Jul 27, 2011
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
D-2Dreamcast"Jack of all trades, adequate in none"Jul 21, 2003