Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 5 of 9 (items 101-125 of 210) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
LoomDOS"Limited musicality"Aug 22, 2003
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Buck Rogers: Countdown to DoomsdayGenesis"Look behind you, a plasma-throwing RAM assault robot!"Apr 17, 2014
Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of DarkmoonDOS"Look me in the eye while I turn you into stone"Oct 11, 2017
Vagrant StoryPlayStation"Lo, play this game, lest it be forgotten by naysayers"May 09, 2012
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Magna Carta: The Phantom of AvalancheWindows"Magnum Tedium"Jul 07, 2012
46 Okunen Monogatari: The ShinkaronPC-98"Makes a good case for creationism"Mar 01, 2011
Final Fantasy IIPlayStation"Masochism can't be the only way to save the world"Sep 07, 2011
The Elder Scrolls IV: OblivionWindows"Medieval Fantasy Sims"Nov 01, 2007
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"May 08, 2004
Metal Gear SolidPlayStation"Megalomaniac arcade game with verbal diarrhea"May 06, 2015
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die EditionWindows"Modern games are redeemed"Apr 17, 2013
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
Dreamfall: The Longest JourneyWindows"More fall than dream"Apr 12, 2007
The Curse of Monkey IslandWindows"More of an homage than a true conclusion"Dec 19, 2002
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Most benevolent, non-violent, ultraviolet!"Feb 03, 2003
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Movie with QTEs"May 04, 2007
EVE Burst ErrorWindows"Mystery, cheese, hormones... no wonder they forgot the gameplay"Dec 31, 2010
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Nail in the coffin - but what a nail!"Feb 17, 2004