MasterMegid

Viewing Page 5 of 7 (items 101-125 of 166) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
The MoviesWindows"Lights, Camera, Action!"Jul 30, 2006
Batman: The Video GameGenesis""I Want You To Tell All Your Friends About Me. I'm Batman!""Jun 15, 2009
Marvel vs. Capcom 2Dreamcast""I Wanna Take You For A Ride..."-Lyrics from Marvel vs. Capcom 2"Nov 30, 2007
Time StalkersDreamcast"It's The Circus Of The Climax Stars!"Jul 26, 2009
Super Hang-OnGenesis"It's Super, Thanks For Asking!"Dec 06, 2006
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"It's Kinda Like A Turn Of The Century Shadowrun"Dec 19, 2006
Wild ArmsPlayStation"It's high noon in Filgaia..."Apr 19, 2006
Rock Band 2Xbox 360""It's All Part Of My Rock And Roll Fantasy....""Jul 16, 2009
Super HydlideGenesis"It's a bird it's a plane it's Super Hydlide!"May 13, 2006
Final Fight 2SNES"I Thought The Last One Was The Final Fight...."Nov 10, 2006
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DXGame Boy Color"Is that an elf in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 05, 2006
Mass EffectXbox 360"In The Distant Future, In A Galaxy Not So Far Away...."Feb 08, 2008
ConanXbox 360"In The Dark Land Of Hyborea, One Man Had No Equal...."Jun 07, 2008
QuakeDOS"I'm Quaking In My Boots..."Sep 28, 2006
Condemned 2: BloodshotXbox 360""I'm Ethan Thomas, and I'm drunk and pissed off. Because the city is too blind to see whats killing it"."Jun 28, 2008
Dragon Age: OriginsXbox 360"I’m a Grey Warden, And Together We Can Save This World…"Dec 26, 2009
Chrono CrossPlayStation"I have lost all faith in squaresoft...."Mar 19, 2006
Final FightSNES"If only this was the final fight..."Apr 05, 2006
Kid IcarusNES"I Flew Too Close To The Sun On Wings Of Pastrami"Sep 03, 2006
ToeJam & EarlGenesis"If George Clinton And Parliament Made A Game, The Result Might Be ToeJam And Earl…."Jun 23, 2009
Far Cry 2Xbox 360"I Dreamed Of Africa...""Jul 30, 2009
Resident Evil: Director's CutPlayStation"I Can See The Resident...But Where Is The Evil?"Sep 29, 2006
Grim FandangoWindows""I Am More Than Dead""Jan 20, 2007
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark DragonGame Boy Advance"Hey there's a Dragon in my pants!"May 13, 2006
ShenmueDreamcast"Hello, My Name Is Ryo Hazuki, You Killed My Father Prepare To Die"May 24, 2006
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7