אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 5 of 14 (items 101-125 of 335) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of FateDOS"Rather shallow, despite the occasional charm"Sep 25, 2001
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
King's FieldPlayStation"Polygonal revolution with RPG bliss"Apr 18, 2013
Suikoden IIPlayStation"Political and personal drama taken to new heights"Jun 27, 2003
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSNES"Perfecting the formula"Mar 15, 2013
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneWindows"Payne-tastic!"Dec 28, 2003
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
The Feeble FilesWindows"Original and interesting - but major problems prevent it from being more than that"Jul 31, 2001
ShadowrunSNES"Orcs and computer hackers of all countries, unite!"Jan 21, 2004
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
Fallout: New VegasWindows"On the way to RPG perfection"Nov 08, 2010
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Icewind DaleWindows"Old times recaptured"Jan 16, 2004
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNintendo 64"Old goodness in a new dimension"Mar 19, 2013
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Phantasy Star IVGenesis"Okay, let's try this one more time!"Sep 12, 2004
Metro 2033Windows"Now I'm afraid to take the subway"Feb 01, 2011
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Not really the best of the series, but still pretty damn good!"Jun 14, 2001
Cosmic Fantasy 2TurboGrafx CD"No to damage differentiation, yes to shower scenes"Mar 07, 2010
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14