MasterMegid

Viewing Page 6 of 7 (items 126-150 of 166) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"It's Kinda Like A Turn Of The Century Shadowrun"Dec 19, 2006
FalloutWindows""When The World Is Gone, We Have To Hold On""Oct 04, 2006
DOOM: Collector's EditionWindows"Got Doom?"Oct 20, 2006
Return to KrondorWindows"Your Destiny Lies At The Bottom Of The Bitter Sea"Sep 13, 2005
Sam & Max: Episode 2 - Situation: ComedyWindows""You Crack Me Up Little Buddy."-Sam, The Bipedal Dog-"Jan 22, 2007
Planescape: TormentWindows"Q: What Can Change The Nature Of A Man? A: Planescape: Torment"Sep 10, 2006
Halo: Combat EvolvedXbox"Not The Best FPS, But Hardly The Worst"Sep 16, 2006
Halo 2 (Limited Collector's Edition)Xbox"Master Chief's latest outing is a weak one at best."May 05, 2006
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneXbox"Max Payne 2: Electric Boogaloo"May 08, 2006
Ninja GaidenXbox"A Fun If Somewhat Overrated Game"Sep 30, 2006
DOOM³ (Limited Collector's Edition)Xbox"Hell has broken loose on Mars, you are a Marine, grab a shotgun you know what to..."Apr 20, 2006
DOOM³: Resurrection of EvilXbox"The expansion you knew was coming."Jun 03, 2006
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the EarthXbox"Cthulhu Is Calling Me...And Making Me Write This Review!"Mar 22, 2006
Deus Ex: Invisible WarXbox"God Is Dead..."Oct 06, 2006
Project: SnowblindXbox"Deus Ex 2.1"Oct 19, 2007
Marvel Ultimate AllianceXbox"The World's Largest Group Of SuperHeroes Is At Your Disposal, Don't Muck It Up!"Jan 31, 2007
Pirates of the CaribbeanXbox"My Xbox is being attacked by Pirates!"May 13, 2006
OutRun 2Xbox"OutRun The Competition All Over Again"Dec 10, 2006
The PunisherXbox"Welcome Back, Frank"Oct 04, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicXbox""Strike Me Down And I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine""Sep 15, 2006
Jade EmpireXbox"Welcome To The Jade Empire"Oct 21, 2006
Fable: The Lost ChaptersXbox"Now With 15% More Fable!"Sep 08, 2006
Thief: Deadly ShadowsXbox"Steal this Review!"Apr 19, 2006
Ghostbusters: The Video GameXbox 360"“Ray, when someone asks you if you are a God, you say yes!”"Sep 16, 2009
Lost OdysseyXbox 360"Can You Help Me? I Seem To Have Misplaced My Odyssey."Jun 25, 2008
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7