אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 6 of 13 (items 126-150 of 302) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Knights of XentarDOS"Humorous hentai RPG that is actually fun to play?.. Sign me up!"Jul 15, 2003
46 Okunen Monogatari: The ShinkaronPC-98"I almost begin to believe in creationism"Mar 01, 2011
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
RustyPC-98"I didn't know Belmont had a sex reassignment surgery"Jun 14, 2012
Gothic 3Windows"I don't want to leave"Apr 17, 2008
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Xuanyuan Jian Waizhuan: Cang zhi TaoWindows"I love this game"Nov 01, 2005
You Are EmptyWindows"I'm not empty; I'm full of joy at having discovered this game"Aug 04, 2010
Xuanyuan Jian 3 Waizhuan: Tian zhi HenWindows"Incarnation of Chinese quality storytelling"Dec 11, 2005
Blood GearTurboGrafx CD"In one word: interesting"Feb 16, 2011
DOOMDOS"Intense, atmospheric, action-packed goodness"Jul 27, 2010
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
Cosmic Fantasy 3: Bōken Shōnen ReiTurboGrafx CD"Intergalactic anime cats in a seamless world"Jun 29, 2011
Mirror's EdgeWindows"In the mood for FPP?"Sep 28, 2010
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
King's Field IIPlayStation"Is that a Silviera's key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 01, 2013
ToonstruckDOS"It could be a classic if it didn't try so hard"Aug 21, 2003
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
Discworld NoirWindows"It's a film noir with dwarves and trolls. Any more questions?"May 26, 2001
DishonoredWindows"It's an honor to meet you"Jan 02, 2013
Half-LifeWindows"It's happening. Right here, right now"Mar 22, 2010
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"It's superficial. But it's fun, damn it!"Apr 15, 2004
MystWindows 3.x"It was unique. And it should have stayed this way"Jun 16, 2001
Chibi-Robo!: Plug into Adventure!GameCube"I've always wanted to help toys find true love with a rotor sticking out of my head"May 24, 2014
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13