Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 6 of 12 (items 126-150 of 281) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"It's superficial. But it's fun, damn it!"Apr 15, 2004
Final Fantasy XIIPlayStation 2"It's too late to get serious"Apr 15, 2007
Twilight Syndrome: SaikaiPlayStation"I want a game in my horror"Jul 27, 2011
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
D-2Dreamcast"Jack of all trades, adequate in none"Jul 21, 2003
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Final Fantasy XIIIPlayStation 3"Japanese rail-playing game"Mar 28, 2011
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIIPlayStation"Junctioning GFs with teenage angst"Jan 26, 2004
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults need more options"Nov 11, 2009
King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowDOS"King's Quest For Grown-Ups"Apr 25, 2008
ChulipPlayStation 2"Kiss people for money and health or die!.."Nov 26, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry: ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Buck Rogers: Countdown to DoomsdayGenesis"Look behind you, a plasma-throwing RAM assault robot!"Apr 17, 2014
Vagrant StoryPlayStation"Lo, play this game, lest it be forgotten by naysayers"May 09, 2012
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Magna Carta: The Phantom of AvalancheWindows"Magnum Tedium"Jul 07, 2012
46 Okunen Monogatari: The ShinkaronPC-98"Makes a good case for creationism"Mar 01, 2011
Road to India: Between Hell and NirvanaWindows"Makes India look like Greenland"Aug 22, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12