Unicorn Lynx

Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Nail in the coffin - but what a nail!"Feb 17, 2004
Circle of BloodWindows"Neither fish nor fowl"Aug 21, 2003
Neverwinter NightsWindows"Neverwinter Nightmares"Dec 12, 2011
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
King's FieldPlayStation"No kraken is an island, and every clod is washed by the sea"Apr 24, 2013
Dragon WarriorNES"Not all oldies are goodies"Sep 21, 2014
Knights of XentarDOS"Nothing satisfying here except humorous writing"Jul 15, 2003
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNintendo 64"Old goodness in a new dimension"Mar 19, 2013
Lunar: Silver Star Story - CompletePlayStation"Old school needs some new classes"Jan 21, 2004
Icewind DaleWindows"Old times recaptured in a straight line"Jan 16, 2004
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. IDOS"One game to find them, and to lack of levels bind them"Oct 03, 2014
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of HeavenWindows"Only 7230896741 enemies between you and everlasting fame"May 01, 2018
Fallout: New VegasWindows"On the way to RPG perfection"Nov 08, 2010
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
The Witcher 3: Wild HuntWindows"Poland wins the World Cup for RPG design"Aug 09, 2016
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9