How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 6 of 12 (items 126-150 of 279) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
Discworld NoirWindows"It's a film noir with dwarves and trolls. Any more questions?"May 26, 2001
DishonoredWindows"It's an honor to meet you"Jan 02, 2013
Half-LifeWindows"It's happening. Right here, right now"Mar 22, 2010
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"It's superficial. But it's fun, damn it!"Apr 15, 2004
Chibi-Robo!: Plug into Adventure!GameCube"I've always wanted to help toys find true love with a rotor sticking out of my head"May 24, 2014
Twilight Syndrome: SaikaiPlayStation"I want a game in my horror"Jul 27, 2011
Oddworld: Munch's OddyseeWindows"I will never, ever eat gabbiar"Jul 08, 2013
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
D-2Dreamcast"Jack of all trades, adequate in none"Jul 21, 2003
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Final Fantasy XIIIPlayStation 3"Japanese rail-playing game"Mar 28, 2011
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIIPlayStation"Junctioning GFs with teenage angst!"Jan 26, 2004
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults of all countries, unite!"Nov 11, 2009
Tengai Makyō: Daiyon no Mokushiroku - The Apocalypse IVSEGA Saturn"Ladies and gentlemen... this is a Japanese RPG show!.. in USA!!"Sep 25, 2004
StrifeDOS"Landmark FPS "May 15, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Night SlavePC-98"Lesbian mecha pilots should have their own support group"Jul 20, 2011
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
SingularityWindows"Linear, gimmicky... and insanely fun!"Jul 30, 2010
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Buck Rogers: Countdown to DoomsdayGenesis"Look behind you, a plasma-throwing RAM assault robot!"Apr 17, 2014
Vagrant StoryPlayStation"Lo, play this game, lest it be forgotten by naysayers"May 09, 2012
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12