Moby Poll: Do you pre-order games, buy at launch, or wait?

Cor 13

Viewing Page 6 of 13 (items 126-150 of 322) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Requiem: Avenging AngelWindows"Holy, shmoly!"Jun 24, 2010
King's QuestDOS"How a fairy tale expert can become alligator food"May 22, 2001
EndnesiaPlayStation 2"How lethal insomnia can ruin a game"Nov 10, 2011
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the BetrayerWindows"How To Deal With Addiction While Befriending Bear Spirits"Jul 24, 2008
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's TrapTurboGrafx-16"Hu-man? You, man!"Jun 02, 2012
Knights of XentarDOS"Humorous hentai RPG that is actually fun to play? Sign me up!"Jul 15, 2003
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
RustyPC-98"I didn't know Belmont had a sex reassignment surgery"Jun 14, 2012
Gothic 3Windows"I don't want to leave"Apr 17, 2008
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Blood GearTurboGrafx CD"In one word: interesting"Feb 16, 2011
DOOMDOS"Intense, atmospheric, action-packed goodness"Jul 27, 2010
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
Cosmic Fantasy 3: Bōken Shōnen ReiTurboGrafx CD"Intergalactic anime cats in a seamless world"Jun 29, 2011
Mirror's EdgeWindows"In the mood for FPP?"Sep 28, 2010
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
King's Field IIPlayStation"Is that a Silviera's key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 01, 2013
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
Discworld NoirWindows"It's a film noir with dwarves and trolls. Any more questions?"May 26, 2001
DishonoredWindows"It's an honor to meet you"Jan 02, 2013
Half-LifeWindows"It's happening. Right here, right now"Mar 22, 2010
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"It's superficial. But it's fun, damn it!"Apr 15, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13