The adventure game classic Grim Fandango has been remastered! It's now available on GOG, DRM-free.

Cor 13

Viewing Page 8 of 13 (items 176-200 of 311) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Blood GearTurboGrafx CD"In one word: interesting"Feb 16, 2011
The Legend of XanaduTurboGrafx CD"Apogee of bumping"Aug 05, 2013
Requiem: Avenging AngelWindows"Holy, shmoly!"Jun 24, 2010
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
PsychonautsWindows"Clear your mental cobwebs before playing!"Jul 25, 2007
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Redefines the concept of interactive movie"May 04, 2007
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Diablo IIWindows"Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you"Dec 08, 2002
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Blood II: The ChosenWindows"Caleb has lost his touch"Jul 11, 2010
Dreamfall: The Longest JourneyWindows"More fall than dream"Apr 12, 2007
Xin Xianjian Qixia ZhuanWindows"Chinese RPG romance with awkward gameplay"Oct 16, 2005
SanitariumWindows"Could deformed sisters torture cyclops in a Mexican morgue?.."Dec 14, 2001
SingularityWindows"Fun, but linear and too gimmicky"Jul 30, 2010
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Real MYSTWindows"Consider me converted"May 15, 2008
Tribes: VengeanceWindows"Shakespearean drama in an FPS outfit"Apr 20, 2008
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
ClawWindows"Hard to be a Cat"May 25, 2010