Unicorn Lynx

Fallout 2Windows"Flexible role-playing in all its glory"Mar 01, 2003
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
Real MystWindows"Consider me converted"May 15, 2008
MafiaWindows"So good I would join the Mafia to get it! Capisci?!"Jul 11, 2009
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
EVE Burst ErrorWindows"Mystery, cheese, hormones... no wonder they forgot the gameplay"Dec 31, 2010
Planescape: TormentWindows"Gourmet dish for RPG lovers"Jul 25, 2001
SanitariumWindows"Could deformed sisters torture cyclops in a Mexican morgue?.."Dec 14, 2001
PathologicWindows"Don't get scared if you see the Executor in front of your house"Dec 15, 2007
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Brujahs and Malkavians of all countries, unite!"Mar 27, 2007
You Are EmptyWindows"Certainly not empty, but not quite full either"Aug 04, 2010
Return to KrondorWindows"Too much has changed during my absence"Apr 08, 2014
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Xuanyuan Jian Waizhuan: Cang zhi TaoWindows"Powerful Chinese storytelling; weak Japanese gameplay"Nov 11, 2015
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Movie with QTEs"May 04, 2007
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnWindows"Cover your nose, Boo! We'll leave no crevices untouched!"Feb 18, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Dark Souls IIWindows"Dark RPG brutality blesses us once more"May 08, 2014
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9