GOG Deals: The Monstrous Winter Sale! New deals everyday on DRM-free games.

Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 8 of 11 (items 176-200 of 272) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
PsychonautsWindows"Clear your mental cobwebs before playing!"Jul 25, 2007
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Movie with QTEs"May 04, 2007
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut EditionWindows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Dreamfall: The Longest JourneyWindows"More fall than dream"Apr 12, 2007
Xin Xianjian Qixia ZhuanWindows"Chinese RPG romance with awkward gameplay"Oct 16, 2005
SingularityWindows"Fun, but linear and too gimmicky"Jul 30, 2010
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Real MYSTWindows"Consider me converted"May 15, 2008
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
The Longest JourneyWindows"Fan tribute to a dying genre"Sep 24, 2003
Neverwinter NightsWindows"Neverwinter Nightmares"Dec 12, 2011
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of FleshWindows"Time to spice up office routine with murders and kinky sex"Aug 05, 2002
Planescape: TormentWindows"Gourmet dish for RPG lovers"Jul 25, 2001
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story could be more playable..."Jun 28, 2004
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"Who is the boss of you?.."Jun 12, 2001
Heart of DarknessWindows"The true heir of Another World"Apr 08, 2004
Kana: Little SisterWindows"Touching story... no game"Nov 25, 2003
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
HellforcesWindows"Hell must be a boring place"Dec 01, 2011