Weekend Promo: Deponia 95% off, up to 75% off Tropico, Port Royale, Settlers and more at GOG.

Cor 13

Viewing Page 8 of 13 (items 176-200 of 322) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Cosmic Fantasy 3: Bōken Shōnen ReiTurboGrafx CD"Intergalactic anime cats in a seamless world"Jun 29, 2011
Valis IIITurboGrafx CD"Cham, wham, thank you, ma'am"Apr 28, 2012
Sam & Max: Season OneWindows"Who needs Apu if you can have Bosco?"Sep 19, 2007
MafiaWindows"So good I would join the Mafia to get it! Capisci?!"Jul 11, 2009
Mass EffectWindows"Hardly massive, but somehow effective"Jun 15, 2008
System Shock 2Windows"Shockingly great"Apr 02, 2008
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Neverwinter Nights 2Windows"Continuing the best tradition"Jul 25, 2007
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Brujahs and Malkavians of all countries, unite!"Mar 27, 2007
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
PsychonautsWindows"Clear your mental cobwebs before playing!"Jul 25, 2007
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Redefines the concept of interactive movie"May 04, 2007
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Diablo IIWindows"Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you"Dec 08, 2002
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Blood II: The ChosenWindows"Caleb has lost his touch"Jul 11, 2010