Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 8 of 11 (items 176-200 of 273) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Shadow of the ColossusPlayStation 2"One of the few games that deserve to be called unique"Aug 16, 2007
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
Fallout: New VegasWindows"On the way to RPG perfection"Nov 08, 2010
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
ShadowrunSNES"Orcs and computer hackers of all countries, unite!"Jan 21, 2004
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSNES"Perfecting the formula"Mar 15, 2013
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
The Witcher 3: Wild HuntWindows"Poland wins the World Cup for RPG design"Aug 09, 2016
King's FieldPlayStation"Polygonal revolution with RPG bliss"Apr 18, 2013
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Xuanyuan Jian Waizhuan: Cang zhi TaoWindows"Powerful Chinese storytelling; weak Japanese gameplay"Nov 11, 2015
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Grand Theft Auto: San AndreasWindows"Quintessence of free-form action"May 02, 2007
ExileTurboGrafx CD"'Religion is hashish for mutated Crusaders', says the Greek rabbi Krishna"Apr 18, 2012
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier PharmacistDOS"Remember those times when adventure games were fun?"Nov 11, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3PlayStation 2"Repeat... repeat... repeat..."Jun 27, 2008
Halo: Combat EvolvedWindows"Repetitive and shallow FPS that can't hold a candle to the classics of the genre"Jul 26, 2010
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for some good and quite a bit of bad"Mar 28, 2013
Alone in the DarkDOS"Resident who?"Aug 19, 2012
Mafia IIWindows"Retro style meets modern lack of substance"Sep 21, 2010
Final Fantasy IXPlayStation"Returning to the roots, with partial success"Sep 28, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11