GOG Deals: The Monstrous Winter Sale! New deals everyday on DRM-free games.

Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 8 of 11 (items 176-200 of 272) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"Don't have much to do before I get killed again"May 14, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"May 08, 2004
ShenmueDreamcast"Graphical showcase concealing an average game"May 04, 2004
ICOPlayStation 2"Meditative action and emotional gameplay"Apr 30, 2004
Max PayneWindows"Style over substance"Apr 28, 2004
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Heart of DarknessWindows"The true heir of Another World"Apr 08, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIPlayStation"Fusion of drama and gameplay"Mar 26, 2004
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIIPlayStation"Junctioning GFs with teenage angst"Jan 26, 2004
Lunar: Silver Star Story CompletePlayStation"Old school needs some new classes"Jan 21, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11