Can't remember the name of a game you're looking for? Try our Find a Game forum!

Cor 13

Viewing Page 8 of 13 (items 176-200 of 311) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Shin Megami Tensei IIPlayStation"Clueless theology, but cool gameplay"Nov 04, 2006
Chrono TriggerSNES"Time! There's so little and so much of it..."Jun 06, 2006
Magna Carta: Tears of BloodPlayStation 2"Tears of the Players"Mar 31, 2006
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed KingPlayStation 2"Cor blimey! That there bloke 'as a sense o' 'umour, like! "Mar 29, 2006
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
The Moment of SilenceWindows"Has good moments... but overall not very satisfying"Nov 02, 2005
Xin Xianjian Qixia ZhuanWindows"Chinese RPG romance with awkward gameplay"Oct 16, 2005
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
Jade EmpireXbox"Empire? More like a little province"Jun 16, 2005
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake EaterPlayStation 2"Metal Gear Solid almost grows up"Jun 13, 2005
FableXbox"Chicken-kicking and its consequences"Jun 07, 2005
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Shin Megami Tensei: NocturnePlayStation 2"Watch out for Lucifer at the Ginza Mall"Mar 28, 2005
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin SnakesGameCube"Ridiculous arcadish soap operas can also be fun to play"Mar 08, 2005
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Dōkoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
Tengai Makyō: Daiyon no Mokushiroku - The Apocalypse IVSEGA Saturn"Ladies and gentlemen... this is a Japanese RPG show!.. in USA!!"Sep 25, 2004
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story could be more playable..."Jun 28, 2004
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004