Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 8 of 9 (items 176-200 of 209) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
D-2Dreamcast"Jack of all trades, adequate in none"Jul 21, 2003
Knights of XentarDOS"Nothing satisfying here except humorous writing"Jul 15, 2003
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalWindows"The end of the great saga"Mar 08, 2003
Fallout 2Windows"Flexible role-playing in all its glory"Mar 01, 2003
The GetawayPlayStation 2"Bloody soddin' limitations... Bollocks!"Feb 24, 2003
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnWindows"Cover your nose, Boo! We'll leave no crevices untouched!"Feb 18, 2003
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Most benevolent, non-violent, ultraviolet!"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"Brooding triumph"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
The Curse of Monkey IslandWindows"More of an homage than a true conclusion"Dec 19, 2002
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
Diablo IIWindows"Fight the addiction"Dec 08, 2002
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of FleshWindows"Time to spice up office routine with murders and kinky sex"Aug 05, 2002
Blade RunnerWindows"Simplified cyberpunk"May 09, 2002
SanitariumWindows"Could deformed sisters torture cyclops in a Mexican morgue?.."Dec 14, 2001
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the SchnibbleWindows 3.x"Apr├Ęs moi, les boozooks"Sep 28, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9