Cor 13

Viewing Page 8 of 12 (items 176-200 of 294) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Jade EmpireXbox"Empire? More like a little province"Jun 16, 2005
FableXbox"Chicken-kicking and its consequences"Jun 07, 2005
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Shin Megami Tensei: NocturnePlayStation 2"Watch out for Lucifer at the Ginza Mall"Mar 28, 2005
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Doukoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story could be more playable..."Jun 28, 2004
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the DamnedWindows"Can you say 'cat mustache'?"May 15, 2004
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistically fun"May 15, 2004
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
NoctropolisDOS"Don't worry, miss, Darksheer won't disappoint you!"May 14, 2004
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"Don't have much to do before I get killed again"May 14, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004