Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 8 of 12 (items 176-200 of 281) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story could be more playable..."Jun 28, 2004
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the DamnedWindows"Can you say 'cat mustache'?"May 15, 2004
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistically fun"May 15, 2004
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"Don't have much to do before I get killed again"May 14, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"May 08, 2004
ShenmueDreamcast"Graphical showcase concealing an average game"May 04, 2004
ICOPlayStation 2"Meditative action and emotional gameplay"Apr 30, 2004
Max PayneWindows"Style over substance"Apr 28, 2004
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"It's superficial. But it's fun, damn it!"Apr 15, 2004
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Heart of DarknessWindows"The true heir of Another World"Apr 08, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIPlayStation"Fusion of drama and gameplay"Mar 26, 2004
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12