Cor 13

Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Fallout: New VegasWindows"On the way to RPG perfection"Nov 08, 2010
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
ShadowrunSNES"Orcs and computer hackers of all countries, unite!"Jan 21, 2004
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneWindows"Payne-tastic!"Dec 28, 2003
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSNES"Perfecting the formula"Mar 15, 2013
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
King's FieldPlayStation"Polygonal revolution with RPG bliss"Apr 18, 2013
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Grand Theft Auto: San AndreasWindows"Quintessence of free-form action"May 02, 2007
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Redefines the concept of interactive movie"May 04, 2007
ExileTurboGrafx CD"'Religion is hashish for mutated Crusaders', says the Greek rabbi Krishna"Apr 18, 2012
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier PharmacistDOS"Remember those times when adventure games were fun?"Nov 11, 2009
Assassin's Creed IIWindows"Renaissance GTA!"Apr 16, 2010
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3PlayStation 2"Repeat... repeat... repeat..."Jun 27, 2008
Halo: Combat EvolvedWindows"Repetitive and shallow FPS that can't hold a candle to the classics of the genre"Jul 26, 2010
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
Alone in the DarkDOS"Resident who?"Aug 19, 2012
Mafia IIWindows"Retro style meets modern lack of substance"Sep 21, 2010
Final Fantasy IXPlayStation"Returning to the roots with partial success"Sep 28, 2003
Sam & Max Hit the RoadDOS"Sam, should I confront or subdue in front of the suspected perpetrator?"Aug 27, 2003
Super MetroidSNES"Samus in Wonderland"Apr 03, 2012