Activision / Sierra Classics Promo: 60% off King's Quest, Space Quest, Zork and more at GOG!

Cor 13

Viewing Page 9 of 13 (items 201-225 of 323) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
Metro 2033Windows"Now I'm afraid to take the subway"Feb 01, 2011
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNintendo 64"Old goodness in a new dimension"Mar 19, 2013
Icewind DaleWindows"Old times recaptured"Jan 16, 2004
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Suikoden IIPlayStation"One castle with 108 rooms, please!"Jun 27, 2003
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. IDOS"One game to find them, and to exploration bind them"Oct 03, 2014
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
Fallout: New VegasWindows"On the way to RPG perfection"Nov 08, 2010
Narsillion: Leithian Another StoryWindows"Oppa'n Garam Style!"Jan 22, 2014
ShadowrunSNES"Orcs and computer hackers of all countries, unite!"Jan 21, 2004
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorWindows"Passionate and flawed tribute to the Orient"Jan 19, 2005
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneWindows"Payne-tastic!"Dec 28, 2003
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSNES"Perfecting the formula"Mar 15, 2013
Castlevania: Rondo of BloodTurboGrafx CD"Platforming theater"Sep 21, 2014
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
King's FieldPlayStation"Polygonal revolution with RPG bliss"Apr 18, 2013
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Grand Theft Auto: San AndreasWindows"Quintessence of free-form action"May 02, 2007
Indigo ProphecyWindows"Redefines the concept of interactive movie"May 04, 2007