Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 10 of 12 (items 226-250 of 281) Previous | Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
The Stalin SubwayWindows"Even the exotic scenario can't save this game"Dec 01, 2011
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
Startling Odyssey II: Maryū SensōTurboGrafx CD"Generic Odyssey II: Predictable to the Core"Jul 13, 2011
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Super Mario WorldSNES"The peak of fungivorous plumbery"Jun 15, 2002
Super MetroidSNES"Samus in Wonderland"Apr 03, 2012
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
System Shock 2Windows"Shockingly great"Apr 02, 2008
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12