Cor 13

Viewing Page 10 of 12 (items 226-250 of 294) Previous | Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Shin Megami TenseiSNES"Teaching Japanese RPGs what role-playing is about"Nov 24, 2003
Shin Megami Tensei IIPlayStation"Clueless theology, but cool gameplay"Nov 04, 2006
Shin Megami Tensei: NocturnePlayStation 2"Watch out for Lucifer at the Ginza Mall"Mar 28, 2005
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3PlayStation 2"Repeat... repeat... repeat..."Jun 27, 2008
Shogo: Mobile Armor DivisionWindows"Damn, you ruined dating multiple sisters and piloting mechs for me"Jul 01, 2010
Silent Hill 2PlayStation 2"Sprayers, four-legs, pyramid heads, nurses... is this a dream?"Dec 06, 2002
Simon the SorcererDOS"British adventure highlight"Aug 21, 2003
The Simpsons GamePlayStation 2"Simpson, eh? I'll remember this name!.."Mar 09, 2011
The Simpsons: Hit & RunWindows"D'oh!.."Mar 08, 2011
SingularityWindows"Fun, but linear and too gimmicky"Jul 30, 2010
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
The Stalin SubwayWindows"Even the exotic scenario can't save this game"Dec 01, 2011
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
Startling Odyssey II: Maryū SensōTurboGrafx CD"Generic Odyssey II: Predictable to the Core"Jul 13, 2011
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12