How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 10 of 11 (items 226-250 of 251) Previous | Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
Tengai Makyō: Daiyon no Mokushiroku - The Apocalypse IVSEGA Saturn"Ladies and gentlemen... this is a Japanese RPG show!.. in USA!!"Sep 25, 2004
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
Tomb RaiderDOS"Conquering the 3D world for cinematic platformers"Jan 21, 2013
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
TRON 2.0Windows"Defrag your bad sectors before derezing the kernel!"Dec 01, 2011
Twilight Syndrome: SaikaiPlayStation"I want a game in my horror"Jul 27, 2011
Ufouria: The SagaNES"Cuteness and depth"Jul 17, 2012
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
UnrealWindows"Drawn into exotic mystery of emptiness"Dec 01, 2011
Vagrant StoryPlayStation"Lo, play this game, lest it be forgotten by naysayers"May 09, 2012
Valis IIITurboGrafx CD"Cham, wham, thank you, ma'am"Apr 28, 2012
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's TrapTurboGrafx-16"Hu-man? You, man!"Jun 02, 2012
XenogearsPlayStation"Ye shan't be as gods if ye pilot mechs with German names"Sep 01, 2003
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance!"Aug 30, 2009
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Believe it or not: there is such a thing as a good hentai adventure!"May 16, 2012
Zak McKracken and the Alien MindbendersFM Towns"Get your mind bent with the FM Towns version"Feb 24, 2012
Zaphie 2Windows"Flawed Korean horror"Aug 30, 2012