Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 10 of 11 (items 226-250 of 272) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - AnniversaryWindows"Thanks, but I prefer the birthday"Jan 16, 2013
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalWindows"The end of the great saga"Mar 08, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Oddworld: Abe's OddyseeWindows"The only game in which even farting is classy"Aug 01, 2010
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Super Mario WorldSNES"The peak of fungivorous plumbery"Jun 15, 2002
Grand Theft Auto IVWindows"The Splendors and Miseries of Liberty City"Aug 12, 2009
Heart of DarknessWindows"The true heir of Another World"Apr 08, 2004
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Chrono TriggerSNES"Time! There's so little and so much of it..."Jun 06, 2006
Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of FleshWindows"Time to spice up office routine with murders and kinky sex"Aug 05, 2002
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Return to KrondorWindows"Too much has changed during my absence"Apr 08, 2014
Kana: Little SisterWindows"Touching story... no game"Nov 25, 2003
Doukoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Return to ZorkDOS"Twisted and whimsical. Just the way grues like it!"Jun 12, 2001
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance and more soap"Aug 30, 2009
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011