Cor 13

Viewing Page 10 of 12 (items 226-250 of 294) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Diablo IIWindows"Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you"Dec 08, 2002
Alpha ProtocolWindows"So rough you can't see the diamond"Jul 18, 2010
Red Faction: GuerrillaWindows"Soulless destruction"Nov 17, 2011
The Legend of ZeldaNES"So what genre is Zelda? Who cares, just let me play!"May 28, 2012
Silent Hill 2PlayStation 2"Sprayers, four-legs, pyramid heads, nurses... is this a dream?"Dec 06, 2002
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
Max PayneWindows"Style over substance"Apr 28, 2004
Armed and DangerousWindows"Sub-MDK"May 06, 2010
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story could be more playable..."Jun 28, 2004
KoudelkaPlayStation"Surviving the horror of random battles"Jan 16, 2004
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Grim FandangoWindows"Swan song in the afterlife"Sep 01, 2003
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Phantasy StarSEGA Master System"Talking cats and anime spaceships got it right the first time"Jan 12, 2016
Shin Megami TenseiSNES"Teaching Japanese RPGs what role-playing is about"Nov 24, 2003
Magna Carta: Tears of BloodPlayStation 2"Tears of the Players"Mar 31, 2006
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - AnniversaryWindows"Thanks, but I prefer the birthday"Jan 16, 2013
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalWindows"The end of the great saga"Mar 08, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Oddworld: Abe's OddyseeWindows"The only game in which even farting is classy"Aug 01, 2010
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12