Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 2 of 9 (items 26-50 of 210) Previous | Next
sorted in descending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
The Space AdventureSEGA CD"Playing Schubert helps me focus when I stare at butt cheeks"Feb 28, 2005
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
The Simpsons: Hit & RunWindows"D'oh!.."Mar 08, 2011
The Simpsons GamePlayStation 2"Simpson, eh? I'll remember this name!.."Mar 09, 2011
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3PlayStation 2"Repeat... repeat... repeat..."Jun 27, 2008
Shin Megami TenseiSNES"Teaching Japanese RPGs what role-playing is about"Nov 24, 2003
ShenmueDreamcast"Graphical showcase concealing an average game"May 04, 2004
Shadow Tower: AbyssPlayStation 2"From-style RPG heaven with guns!"May 10, 2013
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"Don't have much to do before I get killed again"May 14, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9