Weekend Promo: Up to 75% off Rollercoaster Tycoon, Leisure Suit Larry and more at GOG!

Cor 13

Viewing Page 2 of 12 (items 26-50 of 294) Previous | Next
sorted in descending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Twilight Syndrome: SaikaiPlayStation"I want a game in my horror"Jul 27, 2011
TRON 2.0Windows"Defrag your bad sectors before derezing the kernel!"Dec 01, 2011
Tribes: VengeanceWindows"Shakespearean drama in an FPS outfit"Apr 20, 2008
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults need more options"Nov 11, 2009
Tomb RaiderDOS"Conquering the 3D world for cinematic platformers"Jan 21, 2013
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
System Shock 2Windows"Shockingly great"Apr 02, 2008
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Super MetroidSNES"Samus in Wonderland"Apr 03, 2012
Super Mario WorldSNES"The peak of fungivorous plumbery"Jun 15, 2002
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Suikoden IIPlayStation"One castle with 108 rooms, please!"Jun 27, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Startling Odyssey II: Maryū SensōTurboGrafx CD"Generic Odyssey II: Predictable to the Core"Jul 13, 2011
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
The Stalin SubwayWindows"Even the exotic scenario can't save this game"Dec 01, 2011
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12