Can't remember the name of a game you're looking for? Try our Find a Game forum!

Cor 13

Viewing Page 2 of 13 (items 26-50 of 311) Previous | Next
sorted in descending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Ufouria: The SagaNES"Cuteness and depth"Jul 17, 2012
Twilight Syndrome: SaikaiPlayStation"I want a game in my horror"Jul 27, 2011
TRON 2.0Windows"Defrag your bad sectors before derezing the kernel!"Dec 01, 2011
Tribes: VengeanceWindows"Shakespearean drama in an FPS outfit"Apr 20, 2008
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
Tomb RaiderDOS"Conquering the 3D world for cinematic platformers"Jan 21, 2013
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"Novelty and perfection"Jan 24, 2014
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Choose your destiny, Tex"Oct 02, 2003
Tengai Makyō: Daiyon no Mokushiroku - The Apocalypse IVSEGA Saturn"Ladies and gentlemen... this is a Japanese RPG show!.. in USA!!"Sep 25, 2004
Tender Loving CareWindows"Movie and game? Not much of either, actually"Dec 10, 2002
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
SyberiaWindows"Symptoms of decay"Oct 03, 2002
Super MetroidSNES"Samus in Wonderland"Apr 03, 2012
Super Mario WorldSNES"The peak of fungivorous plumbery"Jun 15, 2002
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Suikoden IIPlayStation"One castle with 108 rooms, please!"Jun 27, 2003
StrifeDOS"Enhancing, not cloning "May 15, 2004
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicWindows"The Force is still strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Startling Odyssey II: Maryū SensōTurboGrafx CD"Generic Odyssey II: Predictable to the Core"Jul 13, 2011
StarflightGenesis"Monumental achievement of the era"Sep 06, 2013
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
The Stalin SubwayWindows"Even the exotic scenario can't save this game"Dec 01, 2011
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001