Current MobyGoal: On our way to 3,500 documented Amiga games!

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 2 of 13 (items 26-50 of 305) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"May 08, 2004
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
BloodDOS"Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun"May 08, 2010
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Most benevolent, non-violent, ultraviolet!"Feb 03, 2003
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003
LoomDOS"Say it with music"Aug 22, 2003
Simon the SorcererDOS"British adventure highlight"Aug 21, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13