Can't remember the name of a game you're looking for? Try our Find a Game forum!

Cor 13

Viewing Page 2 of 13 (items 26-50 of 311) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Knights of XentarDOS"Humorous hentai RPG that is actually fun to play? Sign me up!"Jul 15, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
King's QuestDOS"How a fairy tale expert can become alligator food"May 22, 2001
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"May 08, 2004
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
Under a Killing MoonDOS"Watch and learn, kids: this is how you design a multimedia adventure"Sep 29, 2003
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"The only game that allows you to see the contents of a pizza box without opening it"Apr 21, 2010
Commander Keen 4: Secret of the OracleDOS"Cool platformer for the PC? No sweat, oh guardian of wisdom!"May 02, 2012
AlbionDOS"Dsarii-ma, strangers!"Dec 30, 2011
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
Alone in the DarkDOS"Resident who?"Aug 19, 2012