Cor 13

Viewing Page 2 of 13 (items 26-50 of 311) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
NoctropolisDOS"Don't worry, miss, Darksheer won't disappoint you!"May 14, 2004
ShannaraDOS"Charming tale with elegant gameplay"Jun 07, 2008
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"A great testimony of a controversial epoch"Sep 01, 2003
DreamWebDOS"Blood, sex, and point & click"May 20, 2008
Return to ZorkDOS"Twisted and whimsical. Just the way grues like it!"Jun 12, 2001
King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowDOS"King's Quest For Grown-Ups"Apr 25, 2008
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Full ThrottleDOS"Cinematic cartoony bikes can be hazardous to gameplay"Aug 29, 2003
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"Never let Nazis near ancient Atlantean artifacts"Aug 23, 2003
Sam & Max Hit the RoadDOS"Sam, should I confront or subdue in front of the suspected perpetrator?"Aug 27, 2003
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Duke Nukem 3DDOS"Shake it, baby!"Apr 28, 2010
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Knights of XentarDOS"Humorous hentai RPG that is actually fun to play? Sign me up!"Jul 15, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13