Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 2 of 9 (items 26-50 of 212) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Planet's Edge: The Point of no ReturnDOS"A richly imaginative space RPG!"Sep 15, 2017
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults need more options"Nov 11, 2009
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of DarkmoonDOS"Look me in the eye while I turn you into stone"Oct 11, 2017
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9