Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 2 of 11 (items 26-50 of 272) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Most benevolent, non-violent, ultraviolet!"Feb 03, 2003
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003
LoomDOS"Say it with music"Aug 22, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"Brooding triumph"Feb 03, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
Martian MemorandumDOS"Digitized mutants get too much stage time"Jun 05, 2001
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
Return to ZorkDOS"Twisted and whimsical. Just the way grues like it!"Jun 12, 2001
King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowDOS"King's Quest For Grown-Ups"Apr 25, 2008
Knights of XentarDOS"Nothing satisfying here except humorous writing"Jul 15, 2003
King's QuestDOS"How a fairy tale expert can become alligator food"May 22, 2001