אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 2 of 13 (items 26-50 of 320) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Choose your destiny, Tex"Oct 02, 2003
Martian MemorandumDOS"Solid and technologically impressive, but overshadowed by later episodes"Jun 05, 2001
BloodDOS"Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun"May 08, 2010
The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of FateDOS"Rather shallow, despite the occasional charm"Sep 25, 2001
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier PharmacistDOS"Remember those times when adventure games were fun?"Nov 11, 2009
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
DOOMDOS"Intense, atmospheric, action-packed goodness"Jul 27, 2010
Duke Nukem 3DDOS"Shake it, baby!"Apr 28, 2010
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"The glory belongs to the creators of this masterpiece"Dec 27, 2004
Out of This WorldDOS"Cinematic masterpiece way ahead of its time"Jul 06, 2001
System ShockDOS"Atmosphere, story-telling and gameplay in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
LoomDOS"Say it with music"Aug 22, 2003