Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 2 of 9 (items 26-50 of 210) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowDOS"King's Quest For Grown-Ups"Apr 25, 2008
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
Martian MemorandumDOS"Digitized mutants get too much stage time"Jun 05, 2001
The Elder Scrolls: ArenaDOS"Size matters"Dec 26, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"Brooding triumph"Feb 03, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's RevengeDOS"Can a spitting contest help overcome relationship problems?"Aug 21, 2003
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of DarkmoonDOS"Look me in the eye while I turn you into stone"Oct 11, 2017
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9