Cor 13

Viewing Page 2 of 13 (items 26-50 of 311) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"I feel like I could... I feel like I could... take on the world!"Aug 23, 2003
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Outsmart fierce Orats on your way to Ulence Flats! "Aug 09, 2001
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"One Thousand and One Details"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Most benevolent, non-violent, ultraviolet!"Feb 03, 2003
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
Full ThrottleDOS"Cinematic cartoony bikes can be hazardous to gameplay"Aug 29, 2003
The DigDOS"Not sure if I can dig it"Nov 27, 2003
LoomDOS"Say it with music"Aug 22, 2003
Simon the SorcererDOS"British adventure highlight"Aug 21, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
DreamWebDOS"Blood, sex, and point & click"May 20, 2008
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"A great testimony of a controversial epoch"Sep 01, 2003
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"Brooding triumph"Feb 03, 2003