Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 2 of 11 (items 26-50 of 272) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Sam & Max: Hit the RoadDOS"Sam, should I confront or subdue in front of the suspected perpetrator?"Aug 27, 2003
Ultima VI: The False ProphetDOS"To be very impressed! To think it is great!"Mar 07, 2004
StrifeDOS"Landmark FPS"Aug 08, 2016
ShannaraDOS"Charming tale with elegant gameplay"Jun 07, 2008
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Paving the path to the great RPG revival"Mar 24, 2004
Full ThrottleDOS"Cinematic cartoony bikes can be hazardous to gameplay"Aug 29, 2003
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"Never let Nazis near ancient Atlantean artifacts"Aug 23, 2003
DreamWebDOS"Blood, sex, and point & click"May 20, 2008
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
Out of This WorldDOS"Cinematic masterpiece way ahead of its time"Jul 06, 2001
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's RevengeDOS"Can a spitting contest help overcome relationship problems?"Aug 21, 2003
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier PharmacistDOS"Remember those times when adventure games were fun?"Nov 11, 2009
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
Tomb RaiderDOS"Conquering the 3D world for cinematic platformers"Jan 21, 2013