Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 2 of 9 (items 26-50 of 208) Previous | Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersDOS"Leather babes, tentacle monsters?.. No, it's not what you think"Jun 01, 2001
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults need more options"Nov 11, 2009
Martian MemorandumDOS"Digitized mutants get too much stage time"Jun 05, 2001
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
King's QuestDOS"How a fairy tale expert can become alligator food"May 22, 2001
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Meet the action RPG colossus of its era"May 08, 2004
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
Lands of Lore: Guardians of DestinyDOS"Draracle, shmaracle, as long as he loves his mother"Feb 05, 2013
The Elder Scrolls: ArenaDOS"Size matters"Dec 26, 2011
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Planet's Edge: The Point of no ReturnDOS"A richly imaginative space RPG!"Sep 15, 2017
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Choose your destiny, Tex"Oct 02, 2003
Ultima IV: Quest of the AvatarDOS"This game should be taught in schools"Feb 13, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
DarklandsDOS"Pray to saints, stop a cult, brew some potions in Sachsen-Anhalt"Sep 09, 2017
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Ultima VII: The Black GateDOS"Dost thou understand now what a legendary game this is, milord?"Feb 06, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9