Kasey Chang

Viewing Page 2 of 5 (items 26-50 of 102) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Capitalism PlusWindows"Economy sim very reminiscent of original Railroad Tycoon"Apr 06, 2005
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The FallenWindows"Excellent 3rd person Trek adventure, but it has SOME flaws..."Dec 21, 2001
Star Fleet I: The War Begins!DOS"Extremely repetitive, only good for nostalgia's sake"May 14, 2001
SkyfoxApple II"Fast and furious action for its time, simply amazing, but can be repetitive"Sep 25, 2003
Midtown MadnessWindows"Fun game, but something is really missing... The rewards"Dec 20, 2000
Michelin Rally Masters: Race of ChampionsWindows"Fun rally game though not enough rallying"Feb 01, 2001
Imperium Galactica II: AlliancesWindows"Good graphics, decent ground combat, semi-realtime, but overall merely adequate"Jan 13, 2002
Star Trek: Starfleet Command Volume II - Empires at WarWindows"Great concept, so-so execution, gets boring after a while..."May 16, 2002
Star Wars: X-Wing AllianceWindows"Great game for Star Wars fans, but the puzzle aspects turns me off"Mar 15, 2002
SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle: Elite EditionWindows"Great tactical sim in desperate need of a technology update"Mar 09, 2005
Mobil 1 Rally ChampionshipWindows"Great Terrain, great event, so-so physics... Not quite the perfect rally sim"Apr 17, 2001
Delta Force 2Windows"Great terrain, great graphics, lousy gameplay"Nov 07, 2005
Mob Rule (Platinum Edition)Windows"Humorous, fast, cute, but not much else"Jan 11, 2002
DriverWindows"Initially a lot of fun, then you start to notice all the flaws"Nov 23, 2000
Heavy Gear IIWindows"Interesting alternative to Mechwarrior, but still relies on overwhelming numbers..."Dec 16, 2000
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Dominion WarsWindows"It's sure pretty, but the net result is far too short"Sep 03, 2001
HackerDOS"It's the novelty factor that gets you... The rest is trial-and-error"Dec 16, 2000
Fury³Windows"Lots of action for its time, attempted to combine ground and air action with a bit of tunnel running"May 24, 2004
WhiplashDOS"Lots of fun on the crazy tracks where timing is everything"Nov 28, 2000
Crisis Team: Ambulance DriverWindows"Lousiest driving game I've EVER played, I swear"Jul 21, 2004
Incoming: The Final ConflictWindows"Mindless shooter with virtually no strategy, just kill, kill, kill"Dec 16, 2000
BattlezoneWindows"Mixture of first person shooter and strategy too early for its time"Nov 28, 2000
MechWarrior 3: Pirate's MoonWindows"More of the same if you like Mechwarrior 3"Nov 24, 2000
Midtown Madness 2Windows"More of the same means same strengths, same faults"Apr 01, 2005
X-COM: Terror from the DeepDOS"My initial impression was borne out by later reviews..."Nov 05, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5