コナン

Viewing Page 2 of 6 (items 26-50 of 146) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Planescape: TormentWindows"Balance between good and bad."Mar 08, 2002
Haunting GroundPlayStation 2"Beauty and the horror"Jan 04, 2006
Diablo II (Collector's Edition)Windows""I feel good... I had no clue that I would..." ;))"Aug 14, 2001
The Curse of Monkey Island (Includes Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge)Windows"Blast from the past"Aug 21, 2004
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Game of the YearWindows"Breathtaking experience... but sadly, a little more than just that."Aug 30, 2003
Diablo II: Lord of DestructionWindows"Brilliant!"Nov 10, 2001
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Dark MotivesWindows"Brilliant again, but second to its predecessor"Nov 06, 2004
Dino Crisis 2Windows"Bye bye Resident Evil"May 10, 2003
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - FirestormWindows"Can I be a cyborg? Pretty please... can I, can I?"Jun 06, 2000
Dino Crisis 3Xbox"Capcom Strikes Back"Mar 23, 2004
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Courageous as Snake, destined as Sora, and gorgeous as Rayne makes the essence of Jade."Apr 05, 2004
Dark Side of the MoonWindows"Dark side of SouthPeak Interactive"Oct 30, 2004
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Deep into the heart of the mystery."May 03, 2001
Final Fantasy XPlayStation 2"Disappointment or perfection? ... Actually both."Nov 17, 2002
Divi-DeadWindows"Divi-Alive, or the glass is half full."Jun 06, 2002
Prisoner of IceDOS"Do you wanna be a prisoner forever!? Set yourelf free!!"Apr 21, 2000
Resident Evil: Code: Veronica XPlayStation 2"Extraordinary!"Feb 07, 2003
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Finally, on their own grounds"Nov 22, 2004
Command & Conquer + The Covert OperationsDOS"Finest RTS bundled... hm, right"Aug 25, 2004
Spear of DestinyDOS"Fine supplement to the original"Dec 11, 2005
Return of the PhantomDOS"First person adventure from the third person perspective (did anybody got this?)."Aug 21, 2002
DiabloWindows"From the Darkness of my Heart"May 10, 2000
Ace Combat 04: Shattered SkiesPlayStation 2"Games like this make me say I'm a "gamer" with a proud tone in my voice"Nov 10, 2004
The Longest JourneyWindows"Great adventure until it reaches the end."Dec 21, 2003
Broken Sword: The Smoking MirrorWindows"Great, but doesn't beat the original"Oct 21, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6